All staffs were very helpful - the best Thailand IHG team ever!
Foods served during breakfast were plentiful. Really love the freshly squeezed orange juice. As I stayed in the Club room, there are
some little room for improvement.
- Should provide some basic light snacks i.e. potato chips, nuts and fruits out of afternoon tea and evening cocktails, especially at night time.
- Foods served in the Club room during specified time were plentiful but not tasty at all. One day I went to have breakfast in Jaras restaurant, the same dishes as in the Club Lounge were better cooked, served in good temperature and much more delicious.
- Housekeepers did not refill amenities like Shower Gel, tissue papers and also not enough slippers in our room of 3. We had to call 3 times to refill empty Shower gel, tissue papers for our 3-night stay. However, concierge were very quick and responsive - great job!
- Pine Beach Bar Fire Show were fantastic! Too bad, foods were not. Serving size was also not reasonable for the price. Plain Caesar Salad was really plain vegetables without basic croutons and bacon bits. At that price, it was ridiculous! Also, no appetizers.
- Menu for all restaurants were really limit with no easy dishes (like fried rices or noodles, pasta, chips and etc.) to order, even for room service.
Overall, it was very enjoyable stay and we were very happy with overall service. [Less]