There were a number of pros and cons to this hotel. I'll start with the pros:.
1) I found the courtyard are to be exquisite and refreshing. It was very nice to be able to look out my balcony and
2) I also found the layout of the room with the cool colors mixed with the classic black and white tiling to be a refreshing change from the drab I see at many hotels.
3) The staff was extremely helpful. I especially enjoyed the conversation and helpfulness of the bar guy (sorry, I forgot his name but he went by *** the bar guy) He recommended the 23 burger and it was fantastic. I highly recommend giving it a try!
1) I found it disappointing to see the ceiling pulling away from the molding. That is something I would expect to see in a hotel of lesser standards and stars.
2) I found it absolutely disgusting to be in the middle of a shower and find myself at head level with someone else's hair. Again this is something I would expect to see in an extremely low rent motel. I did not catch this til the early a.m. as I was rushing to get washed up and on the road for my meeting that morning otherwise I would have brought it to the attention of the staff.
3) While I enjoyed the location of the room, it was never clear whether I received that room as ordered or as a part of an upgrade due to "Spire" status.
Overall, I would consider staying here again. I am undecided whether I actually would though. Knowing what I know now, I think my decision to stay here again would be based largely on the price point of the room. I think it was worth what I paid for it but it is definitely not worth twice what I paid which is often what I see many Indigo's go for. [Less]