Dining & Nightlife
From the handmade tacos served by Midtown street carts to the farm-fresh comfort food crafted at upscale SoHo restaurants, New York’s culinary scene is truly tantalizing.
Our hotel’s guests in Chelsea enjoy authentic New York City dining when they visit these SoHo and other restaurants:
- Johny’s Luncheonette, an old-school diner serving not-so-old-school sandwiches and incredible banana pancakes
- Don’s Bogam, a 24-hour Korean barbecue joint with a trendy vibe and an extensive sake collection
- Wine:30, an industrial-chic bar in Murray Hill, featuring a stellar international wine list and creative small plates
- Peter McManus Café, billed as the city’s oldest family-owned bar and serving house ale to regulars since 1936
Shopping & Attractions
Whether you’re planning a visit to the Met or the Greenmarket, our boutique hotel’s NYC address is perfect for exploring the Empire City’s most distinctive landmarks.
When it comes to cool attractions near boutique hotels, NYC has more than its fair share, and our guests appreciate:
- Chelsea Market, a restored Nabisco factory that now houses artisanal food shops such as Amy’s Bread
- The High Line, a railroad-turned-park with breathtaking views of Manhattan
- The Rubin Museum of Art, where you can browse ancient Himalayan thangka (scroll paintings)
- The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, home to the city’s most hysterical improv troupe