When you book directly with us, we promise you’ll always get the lowest price online. If you find a better price somewhere else, we’ll match it and give you five times the IHG® Rewards Club Points, up to a 40,000-point maximum – so you can focus on your stay, not your wallet.
The Best Price Guarantee program (“Program”) is offered by Six Continents Hotels, Inc., an InterContinental Hotels Group company (“IHG”), and these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) describe the Program. By filing a claim or otherwise seeking to take advantage of the Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Employees of any InterContinental Hotels Group company or employees at any IHG branded hotel are not eligible for the Program.
The Best Price Guarantee Program is not applicable to hotels in Mainland China, Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
1. Under the Program (as further described below), if you book a hotel room at an IHG branded hotel using any IHG direct channel (such as a branded website, call center or the mobile app), and within 24 hours of making your reservation you find a lower rate online for the same hotel room, number of guests, and reservation dates, and submit a qualified guarantee claim form, we’ll match the lower rate and give you 5X the IHG® Rewards Club points, up to a 40,000-point maximum, for the room rate for that hotel stay.
2. IHG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions, and/or to add, modify, restrict, suspend, discontinue, or cancel the Program without notice. The Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Program. Interpretation of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of IHG.
3. Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions or the offer of the Program shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A., exclusively by an appropriate federal or state court located in the State of Georgia, U.S.A.
How the Program Works:
4. Book. To be eligible for the Program, you must have a confirmed reservation made through an IHG direct channel, such as an IHG website, call center or the mobile app. The reservation must be booked using the “Best Available” search feature to find the lowest rate available for the chosen room type.
5. Find a Lower Rate. If you find a lower rate on an eligible, non-IHG website within 24 hours of making your reservation on the IHG direct channel, and it is more than 24 hours before the standard check-in time for the hotel where you made your reservation, tell us about it by completing and submitting the online claim form (“Claim Form”). We will verify the lower rate by comparing the rate found on the IHG website or mobile app with the rate found on the non-IHG website for the same hotel, room type, stay dates, number of guests, and cancellation policy.
6. Here are the things we’ll verify when we process your claim. The non-IHG website rate must be:
The Program applies only to rates found on non-IHG websites that meet all of the above criteria.
7. Examples of rates that are INELIGIBLE for the Program include the following:
8. File Claim: Within 24 hours of booking your reservation on an IHG direct channel, and at least 24 hours before the standard check-in time for the hotel where you booked your reservation, complete and submit the online Claim Form. Only one claim will be processed per hotel room reservation confirmation number.
9. Valid Claims. If we can verify your claim, we will adjust the rate on the reservation you booked through an IHG direct channel to the lower average nightly rate found on the non-IHG website at the time of verification, and award 5X (5 times) the IHG Rewards Club points for your room rate (the “5X Points Award”), up to a 40,000-point maximum.
10. The 5X Points Award will be calculated on the room rate only, and will not include any other charges billed to your hotel room portfolio. To receive the 5X Points Award, your IHG Rewards Club number must be added to your reservation before check-out at the hotel. IHG Rewards Club Members with a miles earning preference will earn Points.
11. Any modifications to your reservation after a claim has been validated will prevent the benefits of the Program from applying.
12. The 5X Points Award for a valid Program claim will not exceed 40,000 points. The portion of the 5X Points Award that is above and beyond what you otherwise would have earned on the room rate for your stay, will be awarded as bonus points and will not count towards your IHG Rewards Club membership tier status. The 5X Points Award will have no effect on, nor be affected by, the points you would otherwise earn for your hotel stay, pursuant to the IHG Rewards Club Terms and Conditions.
Limitations and Exclusions
13. IHG reserves the right to reject any Program claim, and to revoke any and all Program benefits provided for current or future hotel room reservations, for reasons that include but are not limited to, the following:
14. By filing a Claim Form or accepting the benefits of a claim that is validated under the Program, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless IHG and its parent companies, and its and their affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, and employees from all claims or damages arising out of any use or misuse of the Program. This Release section does not apply to residents of New Jersey.
Updated on January 9, 2018