ANA Hotels Sapporo
ANA Hotels Sapporo
1-2-9 Nishi, Kita 3-jo Chuo-ku
1-2-9 Nishi, Kita 3-jo
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
ANA Hotels and Resorts Sapporo
Situated in Sapporo, one of the biggest cities in Japan, ANA Hotel Sapporo has been a landmark for luxury and relaxation coupled with the best of Japanese hospitality.
Each of the 412 guest rooms features natural color toning and a comfortable interior, creating an exquisite environment for a pleasurable experience.
ANA Hotel Sapporo features 18 banquet rooms of varying sizes to cater to any application. The unique sky banquet rooms on the 23rd and 24th floors and a Sapporo’s largest authentic sukiya-style tatami room coupled with perfectly synchronized sound and lighting, aim to provide the perfect atmosphere for any event. Restaurants at ANA Hotel Sapporo aim to please even the most fastidious foodie with five different offerings bringing everything from Japanese cuisine to Teppanyaki to the table. Cafe Minamo provides the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the outside world while guests can revel in the panorama at a sky lounge, Sapporo View.
Easily accessible and centrally located, ANA Hotel Sapporo is just a minute’s walk from the Sapporo Subway Station and an additional 6 minutes from JR Sapporo Station. The airport bus shuttling to and from the hotel and the New Chitose Airport takes about an hour.
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- The bus runs between New Chitose Airport and several hotels in Sapporo down town including ANA Hotel Sapporo. The bus stops right in front of the hotel.
- Daily Parking: 1500 JPY
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Only guide dogs or service animals are allowed.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Number of Floors: 26
- Total Number of Rooms: 412
- Number of Suites: 2
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 235
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.