InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam
AN ELEGANT RIVERSIDE AMSTERDAM HOTEL WITH A FINE DINING RESTAURANT
Behind the hotel’s grand colonnaded entrance, the regal interior features original, 19th century staircases, chandeliers and elegant marble floors. You can enjoy High Tea in the lounge with river views, and wind down in the health club with a sauna, massage or a swim in the indoor pool. Dine on French Mediterranean cuisine in Restaurant La Rive, try seasonal dishes in the Amstel Brasserie, and discover the city with a tour on one of the hotel’s classic saloon boats.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- The entrance of the hotel is equipped with a wheelchair lift providing access to the hotel lobby. From the lobby the ground floor venues such as the Amstel Lounge and the different meeting rooms are easily accesible by wheelchair. The elevators give access to the restaurants at basement level and the Amstel Health Club. The hallways of the upper floors feature wheelchair ramps. Selected guest rooms are accessible with a wheelchair.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/40 Spaces
- No pets allowed in our restaurants and public areas. In the hotel room pets are allowed on request. Pet fee is not applicable with guided dogs or service animals.
- Amsterdam International Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 50.0 EUR
- Estimated time by taxi : 25 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/60 Spaces
- Daily self parking fee : 65 EUR
- Valet parking is available
- Daily valet parking fee : 65 EUR
- Paid parking is available in front of the hotel, and we also have a private and secure parking garage with valet parking.
Dine in Amsterdam
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.