InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
A LUXURY VIETNAM RESORT HOTEL WITH A PRIVATE BEACH, SPA AND GOURMET DINING
With exquisite design by architect Bill Bensley, lush gardens and a private beach, the InterContinental® Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is inspired by Vietnamese temples and traditional villages. You can dine on classic French cuisine in the La Maison 1888 restaurant, indulge in soothing spa treatments, or just relax and sip cocktails with glorious ocean views. We also offer guided treks and yoga classes, while the spectacular, UNESCO listed town of Hoi An is only 50 minutes’ drive away.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/5 Spaces
- At InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, only guide dogs and service animals are allowed. Maximum one guide dog or service animal per room.
- Danang International Airport (DAD)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 25.0 USD
- Estimated time by taxi : 30 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/52 Spaces
- Free parking is available next to hotel reception.
Dine in Danang City
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.