InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
Modern luxury hotel in Mexico City’s upscale Polanco Shopping District.
Located in the exclusive Polanco district, this cosmopolitan hotel offers a traditional Mexican experience. Enjoy the delicious cuisine of our seven restaurants, relax in the spa and take advantage of our meetings rooms to get ahead with work. Nearby you will find Presidente Masaryk Avenue, where you can find stores such as Chanel and Cartier. Discover treasures that date from the Aztecs in the National Museum of Anthropology and live an unforgettable tour in the floating gardens of Xochimilco.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- We have wheelchair access only by elevators.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- ADA Door Locks & Hardware
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/14 Spaces
- Small Pets Allowed, please ask about our InterContinental Pets Program.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 35.0 USD
- Estimated time by taxi : 30 to 45 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Daily self parking fee : 10 USD
- Valet parking is available
- Daily valet parking fee : 10 USD
- Parking is available for a fee.
Dine in MEXICO
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.