InterContinental The Clement Monterey
CONTEMPORARY WATERFRONT HOTEL IN MONTEREY, CALIFORNIA
Panoramic ocean views and coastal charm await you at the InterContinental® The Clement Monterey hotel. Overlooking the sapphire waters of Monterey Bay on Cannery Row, our waterfront hotel, resort and spa is where beauty and luxury indulge your senses. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa, or enjoy a soothing waterfront dining experience discovering Californian coastal classics. Host your next signature event at our customizable event space, overlooking the picturesque waters of Monterey Bay.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- ADA Rooms & Routes
- ADA Door Locks & Hardware
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- ADA Rooms
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- ADA Elevators
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Entrance to Meeting Room/Ballroom Area Route: Accessible
- Public Facilities Accessible
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Registration Desk
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Concierge Desk
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Restaurant
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Exercise Facility
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Pool
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Accessible Self-Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/10 Spaces
- Pets are only allowed in our Patio Room Types., either with one king bed or two double beds. There is also a 150 dollar pet cleaning fee that is charged per stay for up to two pets. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in guestroom at anytime.
- Standard Rooms, Suites, Business Center and Public Areas
- Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 15 USD
- Estimated time by taxi : 0.15
- San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Car parking is available
- Daily self parking fee : 40 USD
- Daily self parking for $40 for standard size vehicles and $45 for oversized vehicles. 4 story covered parking garage is adjacent to the hotel building.
Triple your points
Daily Parking Included
Adventures By The Sea
MEETINGS & EVENTS
THE INSIDER COLLECTION
FAQs for InterContinental The Clement Monterey
Does InterContinental The Clement Monterey offer free parking?
No, InterContinental The Clement Monterey does not offer free parking. Self-parking is available for a daily fee of 40 USD.
How much is parking at InterContinental The Clement Monterey?
At InterContinental The Clement Monterey, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 40 USD.
Does InterContinental The Clement Monterey have a pool?
No, InterContinental The Clement Monterey does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for InterContinental The Clement Monterey?
Check-in at InterContinental The Clement Monterey is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does InterContinental The Clement Monterey have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at InterContinental The Clement Monterey.
How much does it cost to stay at InterContinental The Clement Monterey?
Rates for accommodations at InterContinental The Clement Monterey vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the InterContinental The Clement Monterey have?
The InterContinental The Clement Monterey has 208 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to InterContinental The Clement Monterey?
Pets are welcome at InterContinental The Clement Monterey. Our Pet Policy: Pets are only allowed in our Patio Room Types., either with one king bed or two double beds. There is also a 150 dollar pet cleaning fee that is charged per stay for up to two pets. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in guestroom at anytime. .