An elegant Heritage Hotel in the heart of Singapore's cultural district.
InterContinental® Singapore places you minutes from Marina Bay and the Central Business District, and it's a short stroll from the National Museum, the Singapore Art Museum and other cultural institutions. Direct access to Bugis train station connects you to the city's many shopping and entertainment precincts. You can dine on European cuisine in Ash & Elm restaurant or try Chinese dishes in Man Fu Yuan. Glimpse into Singapore's past with the hotel's Guided Heritage Trail walking tour.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Our wheel chair accessible rooms feature two shower areas with foldable chair, lowered hand basin and application of hand bars in bath tub, shower room and toilet.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Premium speed WIFI is available
- Changi Airport Singapore (SIN)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 20.0 SGD
- Estimated time by taxi : 25 minutes
- Train charge (one way): 2.0 SGD
- Car parking is available
- Valet parking is available
- InterContinental Singapore provides complimentary self-parking of one entry per day. Charges apply for subsequent entries. Valet parking is also available; separate charges apply.
Dine in Singapore
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.