ANA InterContinental Tokyo
More than an escape. It’s a continuation of your Tokyo Journey.
ANA InterContinental Tokyo mirrors the rich diversity of this city. The dynamic buzz of the lobby calls to mind some of Tokyo’s famous street scenes. The hotel’s exceptional food experiences evoke the city’s world-class dining reputation and the urban sophistication of Club InterContinental reflects the sanctuary to be found in the many local temples and shrines here. All this, whilst history is quietly being written inside its elegant Japanese banquet halls.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/4 Spaces
- Pets are not allowed in this hotel except service dogs that accompany their owners.
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 25000.0 JPY
- Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 50000.0 JPY
- Train charge (one way): null JPY
- Car parking is available
- Daily self parking fee : 3500 JPY
- The hotel has 24-hour parking facilities for up to 500 vehicles, available for a small fee.
Dine in Tokyo
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.