ENJOY THE MODERN ELEGANCE OF THIS WELLINGTON HOTEL
InterContinental Wellington, located adjacent to the New Zealand capital's harbour waterfront, is within close walking distance to popular attractions, and five kilometres from the airport. The hotel is totally non smoking and recently completed a major refurbishment, delivering a new Club InterContinental Lounge, newly defined Deluxe and Club InterContinental guest rooms, a redesigned lobby and dining options. Wireless internet access is available for purchase throughout the hotel.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Wheelchair Access Available to hotel guestrooms and meetings rooms via lift; and to the hotel's Chameleon Restaurant directly accessible from the hotel lobby level.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Pets are not permitted on hotel premises, however Guide dogs and Service dogs are welcome. Please alert us of your requirements when booking.
- Standard Rooms
- Executive Rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Convention Space
- Public Areas
- Wellington (WLG)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 60.0 NZD
- Estimated time by taxi : 20 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Daily self parking fee : 35 NZD
- Valet parking is available
- Daily valet parking fee : 35 NZD
- Wilson's public car parking is available under the hotel at own cost.
Dine in Wellington
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.