THE FIRST 5 STAR SPANISH THEMED HOTEL IN CHINA.
Experience a fusion of cultures at this chic hotel in Shenzhen, China. With its Spanish theme, including the landmark Galleon restaurant, guests can also enjoy Chinese, Thai, Brazilian, French and Western fare, or venture out to savour the authentic taste of Shenzhen in nearby Overseas Chinese Town. With its own beach and water park, the hotel offers a choice of leisure options: relax by the indoor and outdoor pools, or work out at the state-of-the-art gym.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- The room number of wheel chair is 3059,5059,6059.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/5 Spaces
- Pets are not allowed in our hotel.
- Premium speed WIFI is available
- Shenzhen Baoan International Airport (SZX)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 100.0 CNY
- Estimated time by taxi : 35-40 minutes
- Train charge (one way): 7.0 CNY
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Train charge (one way): 120.0 CNY
- Ferry charge (one way): 260.0 CNY
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/500 Spaces
- Parking are available at east and west wing. It's complimentry for inhouse and restaurant guest parking.