ENJOY THE MODERN ELEGANCE OF THIS WELLINGTON HOTEL
Adjacent to Wellington’s waterfront, InterContinental Wellington is the most centrally-located and experienced global five-star hotel in New Zealand’s capital city. It is the seamless and personal service of the team that makes a Wellington experience truly memorable. Guest can spend time with the award-winning concierge team whose tips and insider knowledge help travellers discover the arts, events, shopping, and culinary cultures.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Wheelchair Access Available to hotel guestrooms and meetings rooms via lift; and to the hotel's Chameleon Restaurant directly accessible from the hotel lobby level.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Pets are not permitted on hotel premises, however Guide dogs and Service dogs are welcome. Please alert us of your requirements when booking.
- Wellington (WLG)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 60.0 NZD
- Estimated time by taxi : 20 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Valet parking is available
- Daily valet parking fee : 35 NZD
- Carpark available under hotel at own cost, 2 meter height restriction. We offer Valet parking. The prices are; Monday - Friday $45 per 12 hour period. Saturday and Sunday $7 per 12 hour period. No gate access, it is a public thoroughfare.