Goleta CA 93117
Sun-kissed Goleta Retreat
If your idea of the ultimate Southern California retreat is longboards, poolside sangria and coastal cuisine, you’ve found your place in the sun. Here at Kimpton Goodland, we have a Golden State-of-mind attitude and 158 newly refurbished beach-chic guestrooms and suites for a postcard-perfect Santa Barbara stay. With Goleta Beach and Stearns Wharf an easy bike ride away and an outdoor heated pool and charming meeting spaces right on-site, you’ll discover it’s all good at Kimpton Goodland.
Inspired Travel Begins Here
AAA Hot Deal
Ain't No Laws
- On-site Self-parking
- Access to the VNYL Record Library
- Daily Programming including Yoga, Trivia Night, Lawn Game Tournaments, our Live Music Series The Goodland Presents + More
- Unlimited Local Phone Calls
- Printing Services for Small Jobs
- Upgraded WiFi Speed in Guest Rooms + Public Spaces for up to 5 Devices
- In-Room Yoga Mats
- In-Room Fitness Equipment
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Minibar with Gourmet Local Treats
- Record Player in Every Guest Room
- Luxurious Robes
- Luxurious Frette Linens
Easy-going, eclectic and California Cool, our 158 artful guestrooms and suites are fused with a dash of surf-culture nostalgia. Your room comes equipped with a record player (our Record Concierge is just a phone call away) as well as a flatscreen TV and an oversized work desk to make business trips that much more comfortable. Learn More
International street food, fresh-caught seafood and seriously crafty agave cocktails in Santa Barbara.
A spirited bar that's a place to mix, mingle and enjoy the flip flop-friendly boutique style we call home.