Six Senses Maxwell, Singapore
Six Senses Maxwell is set in a block of heritage shop houses in Singapore Chinatown which is only minutes away from the central business district. Beautifully restored to its original grandeur with interiors by French designer Jacques Garcia, each of the 138 rooms and suites is decorated with custom furnishings and original artworks. Choose from an eclectic collection of European brasserie, social library and edible rooftop garden or flag down the ice cream cart. Soothe your senses with signature massages, facials and beauty treatments at the Spa pods. There’s also a fitness center and rooftop lap pool.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Standard Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Space
- Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)
- Train charge (one way): 2.5 SGD