Independent (SPHC) St. Augustine Inn
Stylish sanctuary between downtown St. Augustine and pristine beaches.
You can almost feel the sea breeze from your hotel room at Saint Augustine Inn. Located right off Route A1A just across from the sparkling waters of Salt Run, we are your launch pad for exploring North America's oldest city. Prepare to be steeped in history as minutes-long drives in either direction will take you to Colonial era architecture, or towards wilderness left intact for millennia. Waking up after a restful night in your spacious guest room, start the day right with a cup of coffee from our free 24 hour coffee bar and our free breakfast. If you’re here for work, you can give your suit a quick press with the iron and ironing board in your room while you catch up on the day’s news on your flat-screen TV. We have fax and copy machines you can use as well. If a vacation is your goal, head down to the front desk for some friendly advice on where to ramble and roam. There’s so much to see and do in St. Augustine that you’ll probably return to your cozy room ready to relax. If you’ve got one of the suites that comes with a hot tub, you can pop a quick meal in the microwave and stay in for the night. Or soak in the outdoor pool and watch the stars come out.
- Assistentiedieren toegelaten
- No Pets Allowed except for Trained Service Dogs
- Standaardkamers, Suites, Businesscentrum en Openbare ruimtes
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport (UST)
- Parkeergelegenheid beschikbaar
- Parkeerplaatsen/51 parkeerplaatsen
- We offer free off-street parking in our well-lit parking lot. There is also legal, marked on-street parking for larger vehicles on the two streets adjacent to the Hotel. We have accommodated as many as 5 54-foot tour buses at one time.