Whether you know us as Big Easy, the Birth Place of Jazz, or the Crescent City, New Orleans and The Hotel Modern.
Our hotel is in the heart of the Warehouse Arts District, just steps away from the National World War II Museum, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, and the St. Charles Avenue Streetcar. Within a 10-minute walk, you can immerse yourself in the menagerie of the French Quarter, the historic Garden District, and the Riverwalk Marketplace.
Sports fans will enjoy being blocks away from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Smoothie King Center, while our business travelers will have easy access getting to and from the Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Convention Center, Tulane Medical Center, and LSU Health Sciences Center.
Even though we're a five-minute drive to Tulane University and Loyola University of New Orleans, be sure to stop by Audubon Park and Zoo. For our adventure-seekers, head eight minutes downtown and visit the Audubon Institute's Insectarium and Aquarium of the Americas, or give yourself an extra 10 minutes and let nature envelope you in City Park, a 1,500-acre public park. For art fans, venture over to The New Orleans Museum of Art, Bestoff Sculpture Garden, Dueling Oaks, and Storyland Village. A few skips from City Park festival goers will revel in the Fairgrounds Race Track.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- We utilize Roll-In Showers and Mobile Accessible Rooms with Tubs.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- ADA Rooms & Routes
- ADA Door Locks & Hardware
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- ADA Rooms
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- ADA Elevators
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Hotel Entrance
- Registration Area
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Public Entrance to Exercise Facility Route: Accessible
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Public Entrance to Meeting Room/Ballroom Area Route: Accessible
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Public Entrance to Business Center Route: Accessible
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Registration Desk
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Concierge Desk
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Exercise Facility
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Accessible Self-Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY)
- Car parking is available
- Daily self parking fee : 30 USD
- Self-parking is off-property, managed by a third party vendor. Pay vendor directly. Overnight parking rates begin at $30, and prices are subject to change without notice. Rates are typically higher on the weekends and during special events.