Rated 4,2 out of 5 by 176
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by franny60 Comfortable
Enjoyed our stay at Holiday Inn express in Boston,
20. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by peterpf Holiday Inn Express Boston
Excellent stay, staff very helpful, with nothing a problem to assist and very knowledgable.room a good size with plentiful tea and coffee available. would definately reccomend and stay there again
19. Juli 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Susie Traveler Courteous staff
The hotel was clean and the staff was courteous. The meeting room was comfortable and the catered food was good. The location was convenient to the interstate and It is only about two blocks from a subway station.
18. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by FritzsFixits Staff
Your front desk lady ( Carol ) was just excellent
Answering all our question for our first stay
In Boston again she was great
16. Juli 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by orioles fan Great location and wonderful staff
This Holiday Inn express will get my business anytime I'm in Boston.The location is great, easy access to all areas of Boston without the high prices. The airport shuttle is quick and reliable, and its an easy walk to the T.
The breakfast is hot and fresh, and the staff keeps the coffee and food available throughout the meal time.
My only complaint is that the mattress was too soft.
15. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Irish 56 Boston Blast
The front desk was very helpful with any issues we had , or questions on how to get around the Boston area. Told us great places to eat and places to visit that we were interested in seeing.
9. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by VisitanteMOI Comfortable and friendly staff.
We stayed here for a few days. I was happy to be upgraded to a king-sized room upon my request. Since I'm a Priority Club member, I thought the upgrade would've been offered to me without asking.
- Hotel close to the subway. Only have to walk a few blocks. Area a bit rough but not bad.
- Also, hotel next door to Marriott and close to a Target and other merchants should you need to buy a few things or grab a quick bite.
- Hotel is a clean hotel overall. Room was big enough with 2 TVs and a kitchenette w/coffee maker and fridge and microwave.
- Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Most of them wen out of their way to make my stay very pleasant. Management appears to care about the guests here.
- Breakfast was really good. They had a variety of cold and hot items to choose from with excellent coffee.
- Shuttle drivers could use a customer service training. It appears they don't follow the same friendly, welcoming rule that the rest of the hotel follows.
- TVs in my room had poor reception. This was inconvenient since World Cup was going on. Coincidentally in the breakfast room there was a TV with very good reception. It appeared to have a different signal. Not good.
8. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Arnie666 Great rooms
Rooms were neat clean and offered a selection of firm or soft pillows. Coffee available in room. Complimentary bottled water. Clean lobby and breakfast area.
7. Juli 2014