Rated 4,2 out of 5 by 244
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by peterch21 Not the usual Holiday Inn experience
First let me clarify that I did the reservation at 1PM and arrive at the hotel around 5PM. I don´t think that excuses the issues, but it may be an explanation... here is a list of the issues I had...
- I arrived and they barely found my reservation so it took them a lot of time to give me my room.
- They only gave me 1 key as they didn´t had anymore
- I´m an IHG Gold Elite and normally they welcome you as that and they offer you some extra points or the welcome gift. In this case they didn´t do any of those and I had to ask the girl for the points.
- When we got to the room all the pillows (8 of them) where out of the pillowcases and just in the middle of the bed with the pillow cases at the side. We decided to do it ourselves as it wasn´t any real hassle.
- The air conditioned is pointing directly to the bed, so the person slepping on the first bed freezes while the others are ok with the temperature. The air should be pointing to the ceiling so the air goes into the room and not directly to the bed.
I only stayed 1 day, but as you can see there were many small details to qualify this as a good stay.
Hope this help to fix the issues.
22. Oktober 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by scubashell2000 excellent place to stay
We loved being greeted by the friendly staff and how quickly they got us checked in. The room was comfortable as well as the beds and pillows. Room was dark enough which I like for when the sun comes up. It was very quiet when we were sleeping and we were close to the elevators. It is close to restaurants and entertainment which you can walk to. We were also close to Universal Studios which is a plus! We would definitely stay here again.
19. Oktober 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Lian33 Clean and convenient
I would definitely stay here again. Although the area is busy, it is a great location. The property is clean, and staff are helpful. Breakfast had lots of choice. We had no issues!
16. Oktober 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by SebastianGrey Excellent Experience
I was leaving Disney to head back to Jacksonville, FL and decided to stay the night. All HIE had was a Suite, but it was almost perfect. I called the reservation number, and had the hotel booked within 10 minutes. I was checked in and relaxing in a clean, well lit, comfortable room, within 30 minutes of leaving Disney. Good value and the staff was excellent. I think everyone will have an excellent night at this hotel.
I stay in a lot of HIE's across the country for business and this is one is one of the best.
15. Oktober 2014
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by Heidelberg traveler Bad Television reception and Air conditioning did not work
Have used this property previously, this visit started with bad satellite reception with constant buffering on anything except the local channels, after the entire TV was repalced it was better but not resolved.
AC unit ran constantly, was not an issue until the weather warmed up and the unit would not cool, asked for it to be cheked, they front desk claims it was turned off and was now working, except for the fact that it was set at 65 and was 78 degrees in the room for the remainder of my stay.
so apparently I was the problem!
14. Oktober 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Maria07 Orlando Business Trip
For the cost and hotel type, it was a very pleasant two night stay. I was in Orlando for Business. Great location for my trip. I will stay here again when doing business in Orlando. Staff was very nice.
13. Oktober 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by raes007 Great Experience
very good relax and experience in this hotel, look goods
11. Oktober 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by HKKid Great location for our school reunion!
About 30 folks who once attended a boarding school in the Far East attended a school reunion here. The facility was excellent. Comfortable, clean rooms. Great meeting room. Wonderful breafast each morning. Friendly, helpful staff. I can't think of anything that I'd want to see improved.
9. Oktober 2014