Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 151
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Scott in Utah A Wonderful Stay in a Clean, Cheerful Hotel!
My wife and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We arrived at about 11 am on Sat September 19 and the front desk agent (I believe his name was Sam), was extremely pleasant, cheerful and helpful. He was able to find a room which was ready despite our early arrival. He recognized our IHG guest status and he asked about our visit and what he could do to make it enjoyable. Later when we walked back through the lobby, he saw me and asked if everything was okay in the room.
The room itself was clean, well decorated and well appointed. The internet worked well and there were plenty of power outlets for our various chargers. Great TV, comfortable beds, great A/C, etc.
Breakfast the next morning was also very good. The breakfast staff was attentive and stayed on top of ensuring food was replenished, tables were cleaned, etc.
We will be back to this hotel the next time we are in the area.
September 29, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Leasure12 Uncomfortable!
The area of the hotel, lobby and grounds are nice. Rooms were ok. Air conditioner was noisy, beds were uncomfortable and internet was very slow. Do NOT recommend this hotel!
September 16, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by wwdivers No breakfast
I tried twice and almost no food was out. A few bagels and cold cereal was all that was available.
September 5, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by bluster125 Great location but poor price to value ratio
Room was very clean and staff service is excellent. Even turned down A/C as requested before my arrival. Thanks! Unfortunately I encountered several issues during my one night stay:
1. Zero in-room WIFI connection. Was unable to connect at all during stay, despite being on the phone with technical service trying to fix it. Ethernet cable did not work also.
2. Breakfast staff scrambled so hard to serve food, but was not prepared for the volume of occupants that morning. They ran out of food frequently and had to wait 10-15 minutes to replenish all hot food items. You would think mgmt. would be prepared for such days being located near a famous water park on Fridays.
3. There was no face towel, 1 small bottle each of shampoo, conditioner
August 15, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Bojack42 Room amenities were below expectations
Overall hotel was adequate but 2 big issues with my room made my experience far less enjoyable than what I typically expect from Holiday Inn Express:
1) Air conditioning in room did not really work well so it was an extremely hot and uncomfortable sleep.
2) The wireless internet in the room did not work at all and made it difficult for me to keep up with work as I would normally do while on business. Despite multiple calls and troubleshooting they could not seem to address the issues.
August 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CJReaves Friendly and Clean
The staff was excellent! Very friendly and helpful. The facilities were well maintained and the room was clean and comfortable. The location was central and easy to access.
August 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Wags World Traveler Good place clean but a/c was a little warm
Cool but not cold it was in the desert and very hot that day so all a/c's were working hard. Great staff and nice place would stay again anytime in the area.
August 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mbalderr Great stay
Highly recommend this hotel, staff is exceptional.
August 5, 2015