Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 148
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by bluster125 Great location but poor price to value ratio
Room was very clean and staff service is excellent. Even turned down A/C as requested before my arrival. Thanks! Unfortunately I encountered several issues during my one night stay:
1. Zero in-room WIFI connection. Was unable to connect at all during stay, despite being on the phone with technical service trying to fix it. Ethernet cable did not work also.
2. Breakfast staff scrambled so hard to serve food, but was not prepared for the volume of occupants that morning. They ran out of food frequently and had to wait 10-15 minutes to replenish all hot food items. You would think mgmt. would be prepared for such days being located near a famous water park on Fridays.
3. There was no face towel, 1 small bottle each of shampoo, conditioner
August 15, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Bojack42 Room amenities were below expectations
Overall hotel was adequate but 2 big issues with my room made my experience far less enjoyable than what I typically expect from Holiday Inn Express:
1) Air conditioning in room did not really work well so it was an extremely hot and uncomfortable sleep.
2) The wireless internet in the room did not work at all and made it difficult for me to keep up with work as I would normally do while on business. Despite multiple calls and troubleshooting they could not seem to address the issues.
August 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CJReaves Friendly and Clean
The staff was excellent! Very friendly and helpful. The facilities were well maintained and the room was clean and comfortable. The location was central and easy to access.
August 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Wags World Traveler Good place clean but a/c was a little warm
Cool but not cold it was in the desert and very hot that day so all a/c's were working hard. Great staff and nice place would stay again anytime in the area.
August 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mbalderr Great stay
Highly recommend this hotel, staff is exceptional.
August 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LarryMT San Dimas Stay
A bit hard to find, but excellent appearance, more of an apartment complex than a hotel. Staff were extremely courteous and professional from cleaning to front desk. Would definitely recommend this hotel when staying in San Dimas.
August 3, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by gilberto cardenae The service its ok, the breakfast very poor
I whish we had at least better breakfast, I was at holiday Inn express for six days and always the same to eat, never changed
August 1, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reade Good hotel, a bit pricey
Everything was in working order and clean. The only complaint I had was the price, but I believe it was consistent with other hotels in the area for the same time of the year.
July 30, 2015