Rated 4,2 out of 5 by 135
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by KEVCB 酒店一如既往的舒适
14. September 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Kirby C 優質服務，充足設施，一所極具競爭力的飯店
10. September 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by WijayaP23 Hotel Valve For Money
Your hotel team remember my favourite room and fruit for breakfast , thanks.
But please check the conditional of the fruits before sending to guestroom , thanks.
9. September 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 comfortable bed, great reception service, and great Chinese food.
I have stayed in this hotel many times. The staff at the reception desk are very friendly and helpful, and so are the cleaning people. The rooms are adequate and quiet, the beds and beddings are very comfortable. Wifi is free for guests with intercontinental membership and is quite fast. There is a nice indoor swimming pool on top of the hotel overlooking the vast southern suburb of Shanghai, although the pool can be overcrowded during late afternoons on weekends. The Chinese restaurant on the third floor offers a menu that is neither particularly surprising nor too expensive, and yet the quality of cooking based on this ordinary menu can actually be very good, one of the best within the radius of 20 min drive despite its ultra-boring background music.
8. September 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by AdrianS An excellent first stay!
Dear Paul and Team,
What a GREAT hotel! Although I have stayed at other IHG hotels in Shanghai over the last 10 years (due to proximity to work) - I have to say that your hotel punches well above its weight! It is so more than "just" a Holiday Inn with the Swimming pool, Gym, Conference Halls and large grounds [a rarity in my experience]
Your staff made my families [wife plus 2 young children 5yrs & 7yrs] 10 day stay a very pleasant one....
1. The concierge team - thank you for moving our many heavy bags around so many times!
2. Front of house - Valentina & Shining - When we needed something you went above and beyond to deliver it - THANK YOU!
3. Point Bar - Debby & Carol - Thank you for looking after us. Always smiling and full of advice! xie xie!
4. Executive floor - Aimee, Jenny, Mandy and the others I have forgotten [sorry!] - great food, great service, great help - I couldn't ask for anything more!
5. Restaurant - Rebecca and team - you do an amazing job especially at the peak breakfast hours. So much variety at breakfast - and the dinner selection with the outdoor BBQ was fantastic. My children particularly enjoyed the impromptu outdoor disco!
7. Swimming pool and facilities - Great staff and the views from the swimming pool around dusk are fantastic. I am sure that there are not that many swimming pools like this in the world? [For those reading this - don't forget your swim hats!]
A general note to those reading this review - Whilst this hotel is a little outside of the centre of PuDong - there are many shops in walking distance [RT Mart, coffee shops, Chinese and Western restaurants...] - or a short 2km taxi ride to Wanda Plaza. There is a daily hotel shuttle to the Metro which is useful - and the Metro is very easy to use.
7. September 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 再次体验
2. September 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by 熟悉的陌生人 美妙的接触
28. August 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Pamela01/Pamela01 Gesamteindruck
Das Hotel hat einen sehr guten Eindruck gemacht.
Das internationale Hotel Personal war sehr unterstützend.
Das Chinesische Personal hat entweder kein oder nur dürftig Englisch gesprochen.
Es gibt keine Location/Bar wo sich internationale Gäste zu einem Drink einfinden können.
Das Hotel wird oft von Einheimischen frequentiert, was oft zu Lärmbelästigung führt.
Die Aussenanlage ist sehr schön und gepflegt.
Hotel ist zu empfehlen.
27. August 2014