مناطق الجذب السياحي القريبة
- Roman Baths & Pump Rooms - 2.4 km
- The Fashion Museum & Assembly Rooms - 2.7 km
- No. 1 Royal Crescent (Museum House) - 2.7 km
- The Bath Thermae Spa - 2.6 km
- Jane Austen Centre - 2.2 km
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy - 2 km
- Bath Abbey - 3.4 km
- Victoria Art Gallery - 3.5 km
- Bath Postal Museum - 2.8 km
- Sally Lunn's Refreshment House & Museum - 3.3 km
- American Museum & Gardens - 5.6 km
- The National Trust's Dyrham Park - 13.8 km
- Castle Combe Skid Pan & Kart Track - 25.9 km
- SS Great Britain - Bristol - 19.9 km
- Longleat Safari Park - 30.7 km
- Bath Christmas Market - 2.5 km
اسم المدينة: Bath
الاتجاه من وسط المدينة إلى الفندق: الشمال الشرقي
المسافة من الفندق: 0.99 MI/ 1.6 KM
أقرب مركز للمؤتمرات: N/a
لابد أن تشاهده
The Royal Crescent, a sickle-shaped row of terrace houses built in the 18th century, is one of Bath's many Georgian wonders. Facing the lawn and woods of Royal Victoria Park, the houses have uniformly elegant facades, creating a harmonious whole. No. 1 Royal Crescent, at the right end, is furnished according to the fashions of the late 1700s, providing a fascinating look into Georgian times.
أشياء يجب القيام بها
Bath's thermal waters have been enjoyed for centuries – first by the Celts, then the Romans and the Saxons. The Thermae Bath Spa combines 18th-century architecture with state-of-the-art facilities. The highlight of this thermal complex is the open-air rooftop heated pool, where you can soak while taking in great views across the city. You can also enjoy treatments such as massages and body wraps.
لا تنهي زيارتك بدون
Explore the Roman Baths, an ancient complex below street level in the city centre. Its main feature is the Great Bath, a thermal pool surrounded by a portico and overlooked by a terrace lined with statues. Other sections have displays on the life of the people of Aquae Sulis, as Bath was known in Roman times. Before leaving, stop at the Spa Water Fountain for a sip of the mineral-rich water.
About 25 minutes' walk from the hotel, perched on a hill, is Alexandra Park. You can access it from the street or, if you feel particularly fit, via a flight of steps known as Jacob's Ladder. If the weather allows, bring a picnic, grab a bench and enjoy the sweeping views of the city below. Alexandra Park is popular with dog walkers and has a children's playground and a bowling green.