مناطق الجذب السياحي القريبة
- Museum of Science & Industry - 3.2 km
- Old Trafford stadium - Man Utd FC - 1.9 km
- Arndale Shopping Centre - 4.8 km
- The Trafford Centre - 7.7 km
- Manchester Corn Exchange - 5.5 km
- The Lowry Theatre and Shopping Centre - 1.3 km
- The Printworks - 5.6 km
- Manchester Cathedral - 4.5 km
- Manchester Arena - 5 km
- University of Manchester - 5.1 km
- The Imperial War Museum North - 3.7 km
- MediaCityUK - 1 km
- Helly Hansen Salford Watersports Centre - 0.2 km
- Sealife Manchester - 6.9 km
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester - 6.9 km
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester City FC - 7.7 km
- RHS Garden Bridgewater
- I'm a Celebrity...Jungle Challenge (Opening 2021)
الاتجاه من وسط المدينة إلى الفندق: الجنوب الغربي
المسافة من الفندق: 0.62 MI/ 1 KM الشمال الشرقي
متجر الأغراض اليومية: 0.19 MI/ 0.3 KM
لابد أن تشاهده
At SEA LIFE Manchester, just 13 minutes' drive from the hotel, you can explore the fascinating world that lies beneath the waves without getting wet. It houses over 5,000 underwater creatures, including sharks, starfish, seahorses and stingrays. Walk through the glass tunnel as fish swim all around you. Don't miss the educational talks and feeding times happening throughout the day.
أشياء يجب القيام بها
If you're looking for a bargain, the Lowry Outlet shopping centre is just a seven-minute stroll from the hotel. This vibrant destination offers high street brands at heavily discounted prices every day. Once you're done shopping, you can catch a film at the seven-screen Vue Cinema complex. There's also a Virgin Active fitness centre and plenty of great restaurants and bars to keep you entertained.
لا تنهي زيارتك بدون
For sports fans, no trip to Manchester is complete without a tour of Old Trafford football stadium, home to Manchester United and just six minutes' drive from the hotel. Tours last for 80 minutes and take you from the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand to the players' dressing room, then through the players' tunnel onto the pitch, giving an impression of how it must feel to play in front of 76,000 fans.
The Metrolink tram system is the easiest way to get around Manchester. The Salford Quays station is just a few minutes' walk from the hotel. A Day Saver ticket will help you to save money if you're making multiple journeys on public transport. Be sure to buy your ticket before you board.