Holiday Inn Sao Paulo Parque Anhembi
Rua Professor Milton Rodriguez #100 Parque Anhembi
Rua Professor Milton Rodriguez #100
Sao Paulo Parque Anhembi Rua Professor Milton Rodriguez #100 Parque Anhembi
11.18 MI/ 18 KM
Anhembi Convention Center
Distance from Hotel:
0.06 MI/ 0.1 KM
- Anhembi Convention and Exhibition Center
- Expo Center Norte (Exhibition Center)
- Campo de Marte Airport Private Planes and Charter
- Paulista Avenue
- Latin American Memorial
- Museu de Arte de São Paulo - MASP
- Museu de Arte Sacra
- Estação da Luz (British-style Railway Station)
- Pinacoteca do Estado
- Parque do Ibirapuera (outdoor family fun)
- Pátio do Colegio (Sao Paulo city origins)
- Bairro Liberdade (Japanese district)
- Parque Zoológico de São Paulo
- Pico do Jaraguá (Highest Point in the city)
- Instituto Butantã (Snakes, spiders, etc.)
The São Paulo Museum of Art (MASP) blends stunning modern architecture with an impressive collection of masterworks from Botticelli, Rembrandt, Velazquéz, Goya, Van Gogh, Degas and Monet. In addition, the museum often hosts contemporary art exhibits.
Near the hotel and boasting more than 7,900 hectares, the Cantareira State Park offers rustic hiking trails, lakes, bird watching and breathtaking views of the sprawling city below. Next-door is the Horto Florestal, the one-time summer mansion of São Paulo state governors, and the monument to the Tropic of Capricorn, which runs through the park.
Wonderful attractions that São Paulo offers, such as museums and cultural centers. We have MASP at Av. Paulista, the Pinacoteca do Estado in the region of Luz or watch the sunset at MAM.
While you are staying in São Paulo, you cannot miss the traditional "Feijoada" served on Wednesdays and Saturdays at the Camauê Restaurant located in the hotel's Lobby. On the other days of the week, you can find our international buffets with a hint of Brazilianness.