Cosa c'è nei dintorni
- Alton Towers Theme Park - 26 km
- Bet365 Stadium - Stoke City Football Club - 0.1 km
- Waterworld Aqua Park - 7 km
- Wedgwood and Royal Doulton outlet store - 6.6 km
- Spode Works Visitor Centre - 3.9 km
- Trentham Gardens & Monkey Forest - 7.2 km
- Regent Theatre - 6.4 km
- New Victoria Theatre - 6 km
- Fenton Manor Sports Complex - 3.7 km
- Stoke Ski Centre - Dry Ski Slope - 7 km
- Intu Trafford Shopping Centre, Manchester - 75 km
- Drayton Manor Family Theme Park - 73 km
- Shugborough Hall - 37 km
- Staffordshire County Showground - 24 km
- Staffordshire Moorlands - 26 km
- World of Wedgwood - 6.8 km
- Emma Bridgewater Factory and Shop - 4.8 km
- Intu Potteries Shopping Centre - 6.3 km
- Staffordshire University - 4 km
- Keele University - 10 km
Nome città: HANLEY
Indicazioni stradali dal centro città all'hotel: Sud
Distanza dall'hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM
Centro congressi più vicino: Britannia Stadium
Distanza dall'hotel: 0.31 MI/ 0.5 KM North
Golf: 2.49 MI/ 4 KM Sud Est
Just 40 minutes' drive from the hotel, Alton Towers Resort promises fun-packed activities for adults and kids alike. Twist and turn on the Runaway Mine Train or tumble down waterfalls on the Congo River Rapids. Thrill-seekers will love Oblivion, the world's first vertical-drop roller coaster, and young kids can join Postman Pat's delivery service at Postman Pat Parcel Post.
Da non perdere
Britannia Stadium – home to Stoke City FC – practically sits on the doorstep of the hotel, a perfect home base if you're attending one of the venue's many events. In addition to football matches, the stadium hosts classic film showings, concerts, the circus, car shows and more. Be sure to check the online schedule to see what's in store. You might be surprised.
Non tornare a casa senza
Drayton Manor Theme Park is less than an hour's drive from the hotel, and a great day out if you're travelling with the family. There are activities to suit everyone, including rides, museums, mini golf and even a zoo. Thomas Land, set in a vast area of parkland, is home to everything Thomas the Tank Engine, and also features live shows. The open-plan zoo shows wild cats, monkeys and lots more.
Many events cater to the season in Stoke-on-Trent, so stay open to finding diverse options all year around. Staffordshire County Showground, less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, is an events venue with something new nearly every weekend, from antique fairs to flower shows. The Stoke Ski Centre, eight minutes' drive away, is a dry (artificial) ski slope with special offers in winter.