- Chilford Hall Vineyard - 16.4 km
- The Fitzwilliam Museum - 5.1 km
- Kings College Chapel - 5.6 km
- Cambridge Botanic Gardens - 4.8 km
- Newmarket Racecourse - 20.1 km
- Scudamores Punting - 5.6 km
- Shepreth Wildlife Park - 17.5 km
- Gog Magog Golf Club - 4.3 km
- Audley End House & Gardens - 24.3 km
- The Grafton Centre - 4.3 km
- Cambridge Arts Theatre - 5.6 km
- Cambridge Corn Exchange - 5.6
- Imperial War Museum Duxford - 19.3 km
- University of Cambridge - 5.5 km
與飯店距離： 1.24 MI/ 2 KM
戶外網球： 0.12 MI/ 0.2 KM West
The popular – and free – Fitzwilliam Museum is a local gem. Part of the University of Cambridge, it's open from Tuesday to Sunday, and only 15 minutes from the hotel by car. You can wander its ornate, 19th-century halls and admire masterpieces by Titian, Renoir, Constable and Palma Vecchio, Greek and Roman statues or pottery, coins, medals and books from across the world.
No trip to Cambridge is complete without a visit to its renowned arts venues. You can catch everything from classic drama to experimental productions at the Cambridge Arts Theatre. At the Cambridge Corn Exchange you can see popular musicals, international rock gigs, a big-name comedian or a classical recital. For something more edgy, try an indie gig or a club night at Cambridge Junction.
Get up close to military aircraft, tanks, helicopters and boats in the huge hangars at IWM Duxford. The museum site, 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, was once a Second World War airfield. Kids can dress up in replica uniforms to learn about the D-Day landings and the Battle of Britain, and you can see some of the vintage aircraft take to the sky at the museum's summer air shows.
Get some fresh air, and some exercise, by punting along the River Cam. It's a quintessential Cambridge activity enjoyed by students an adventurous visitors since the 19th century. You stand up to propel the flat-bottomed boats with a long pole. If that sounds like too much effort, you can hire a 'chauffeur' and just enjoy the view of the College 'Backs' and the University's famous Bridge of Sighs.