Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre
Smallbrook Queensway West Midlands
Birmingham City Centre Smallbrook Queensway West Midlands
Distance from Hotel:
0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM
2.2 MI/ 3.54 KM
- The National Exhibition Centre (NEC) 8 miles
- Bull Ring Shopping Centre - 2 minute walk
- International Convention Centre (ICC) - 10 minutes
- Arena Birmingham - 10 to 15 minute walk
- Birmingham Symphony Hall - 10 minute walk
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery - 5 to 10 minutes
- The Mailbox - Shopping, Lifestyle and Eateries
- Jewellery Quarter - 20 to 25 minute walk
- O2 Academy - 2 minute walk
- Aston Villa Football Club - 3.3 miles
- Birmingham City Football Club - 1.8 miles
- Resort World Arena - 8 miles
- Resorts World Birmingham - 8 miles
- The Vox Conference Centre
- Grand Central - 1 minute walk
- Chinatown - 1 minute walk
- Balti Triangle - 2.1 miles
- Gay Village - 2 minute walk
- Birmingham Hippodrome - 1 minute walk
- Birmingham Royal Ballet - 1 minute walk
- New Alexandra Theatre - 1 minute walk
- Digbeth - 10 minute walk
The Jewellery Quarter, a 10-minute drive from the hotel, is a unique part of the city which dates back more than 200 years. The district is home to more than 100 independent jewellery businesses as well as a lively restaurant scene. During your stay also see the Birmingham Canal Network, one of the most intricate canal networks in the world.
With a vast variety of different cuisines within easy reach the city has something to suit all. Home of the curry why not visit the Balti Triangle or for a northern Malaysian experience Chinatown is a 2 minute walk from the hotel. For that special occasion the city also has five Michelin star restaurants on offer.
A short walk from the hotel, the Bullring offers a wide variety of shops for a shopping experience to suit all. For a more stylish shopping experience why not visit the Mailbox which also hosts a wide variety of eateries. Also located opposite the hotel is Grand Central housing the flagship John Lewis store aswell as a range of restaurant and shops.
During your stay why not watch a show at one of the theatres. The Hippodrome Theatre and New Alexandra Theatre are both less than a 5 minute walk from the hotel. As one of the three major ballet companies in the UK, Birmingham Royal Ballet is also within walking distance. Within the hotel why not enjoy our All Day Dining menu or book one of our room packages to make your stay extra special.