- Wimbledon Tennis Club & Museum - 3.9 km
- British Museum - 10 km
- The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square - 9.2 km
- National History Museum - 5.6 km
- Tate Modern - 9 km
- The London Eye - 7.7 km
- The Science Museum - 5.1 km
- The Tower of London - 12.1 km
- Madame Tussauds London - 12.6 km
- Palace of Westminster & Westminster Abbey - 7.4 km
- Buckingham Palace - 5.5 km
- Covent Garden and West End Theatres - 9.2 km
- Chelsea FC Football Club - Stamford Bridge - 3 km
- Twickenham Stadium, home of England Rugby
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Battersea Evolution event venue
Centro de la ciudad
Nombre de la ciudad: LONDON
Indicaciones del centro de la ciudad al hotel: Noreste
Distancia del hotel: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM
Centro de convenciones más cercano Earls Court & Olympia
Distancia del hotel: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM North
It's a 15-minute train ride into central London to see iconic sites like the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace. Enjoy panoramic views from the London Eye and take a selfie on Westminster Bridge. Take in a West End show and wander the free-entry National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery. You can stroll to Piccadilly Circus and hit the shops on Regent and Oxford Street.
Buses take sports fans from the hotel to Chelsea Football Club's Stamford Bridge stadium in less than 25 minutes. You can cheer on your team with thousands of football-mad locals. More into tennis? The Championships are held every summer at Wimbledon, about a 20-minute Tube ride from Wandsworth Town station. To bag a ground pass, arrive early and join the queue.
No se vaya a casa sin
The hotel is less than 2 miles from Putney, where you can hit the high street's brand-name shops and popular cafes. You can unwind with a pint in a local pub, or head to a curry house or posh burger joint. Catch some live music or comedy while sipping cocktails in one of the hip bars. Take some snaps of the Thames from Putney Bridge, and walk back along the riverfront through Wandsworth Park.
The hotel is just one stop from Clapham Junction, a huge transport hub with links to greater London and beyond. Catch a train to Waterloo and check out the Southbank precinct, home to the London Eye. Change at Vauxhall to jump on the Tube's Victoria Line, which zips you up to Oxford Circus in under 10 minutes. Travel outside rush hour for shorter journey times and cheaper fares.