Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge
Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge
Mid Summer Place Solstice Park, Near Amesbury
Mid Summer Place
Solstice Park, Near Amesbury
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Salisbury - Stonehenge
A modern, vibrant hotel close to Stonehenge, with meeting rooms and an all-day restaurant
Right beside the A303, Holiday Inn® Salisbury - Stonehenge is only 8 miles from medieval Salisbury.
There's easy access to the M3 and you can take a day trip to Bath or the south coast at Southampton, both within a one-hour drive. Kids love exploring the Iron Age settlement of Old Sarum, where there’s a ruined fort and spectacular ramparts. A leisurely drive takes you to Longleat, where the whole family can go on safari with the lions, and motor-racing fans can test their driving skills at nearby Thruxton Motorsport Centre. If you’re hosting an event, our 2 conference rooms provide a professional haven for up to 50 guests. Major local companies cluster nearby at the Solstice Business Park, and the MOD base at Boscombe Down is quick drive away.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- 24-hour room service
- Kids stay and eat free
Tuck into a hearty buffet breakfast at the Solstice Bar & Grill, and come back later for Mediterranean dishes or a tasty steak. Our heated terrace is great for alfresco dining or post-meeting drinks. Decorated with eye-catching designs, our cosy, double-glazed bedrooms are all fitted with Smart TVs, and there's a choice of pillows to help you sleep.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 0 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 50 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 30 GBP
- We accept pets at the manager discretion and by prior arrangement only. All pet requests should be emailed to the hotel.There is a fee per night per pet and you will also be asked to leave a deposit upon arrival.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 103
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 103
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 5
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
Make it a more enjoyable trip
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.