- Cabot Circus shopping centre
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre
- O2 Academy
- Gloucestershire County Cricket Club
- Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Templemeads Train Station
- Bristol Zoo Gardens
- Cribbs Causeway Retail Park
- Cardiff Millennium Stadium
- Bristol Rovers Football Club & Bristol Rugby Club
- Bristol City Football Club
- SS Great Britain
- Royal West of England Academy of Art
- M Shed museum - learn all about Bristol
- We The Curious science centre
- Harbour Boat Trip
- Bristol Museum and Art Gallery
- Gromit Unleashed 2
距离酒店：0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM
便利店： 1 MI/ 1.61 KM 西北部
高尔夫：3 MI/ 4.83 KM 东南部
You can climb aboard a beautifully restored heritage steam engine for a leisurely Sunday ride along the Avon Valley Railway. At Bitton Station, six miles from the hotel, rail enthusiasts can roam the yards to see locomotives, wagons and carriages in various stages of rehabilitation before taking a scenic journey past the banks of the River Avon.
Clifton Village, three miles from the hotel, offers a one-of-a-kind shopping experience. Here you can browse independent boutiques selling vintage and modern fashion, furniture and jewelry, and admire the well-preserved Georgian architecture. Don't miss the Clifton Arcade, where you can find traditional sweets, antiques and handmade souvenirs.
Three miles from the hotel, take a stroll along the Grade I-listed Clifton Suspension Bridge, originally designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Over 400 metres in length, it spans the Avon Valley and is considered one of the UK's foremost engineering feats. You can learn all about the bridge's construction in the visitor centre at the Leigh Woods end, which also sells souvenirs and ice cream.
Keep your eyes open when walking around Bristol because you never know when you'll pass a "Banksy". The mysterious, spray-can-wielding street artist has become internationally famous, and many of his creations have been preserved in his hometown. One of the most popular, "Mild, Mild West", is best viewed from the Jamaica Street/Stokes Croft junction, two miles from the hotel.