- Brands Hatch Circuit - 19.8 km
- Bluewater Shopping Centre - 7.1 km
- O2 Arena - music and entertainment venue - 26.7 km
- Leeds Castle - Kent - 50.2 km
- Swanscombe Skull Nature Reserve - 7.2 km
- Snowsports Centre Brentwood - 21.4
- Lullingstone Roman Villa - 15.4 km
- Tilbury Fort - Historical sea defences - 19.3 km
- Rochester Cathedral - 25.1 km
- Intu Lakeside Shopping Centre - 8.9 km
- Hall Place & Gardens - 6.4 km
- Dartford Borough Museum - 5.1 km
- Historic Dockyard - Chatham - 30.9 km
- National Trust - Owletts - 18.3 km
- Temple Manor - Grade 1 listed building - 24.6 km
室外网球：9.32 MI/ 15 KM 东北部
Brands Hatch Circuit is only 20 minutes from the hotel by car. This renowned venue hosts some of the UK's most important racing events and is popular with motor enthusiasts. Attending a race makes for a thrilling day out. As well as watching the pros whizz around the track, you can get behind the wheel yourself with one of Brands Hatch's driving experiences.
Bluewater is one of the largest shopping centres in the UK, and it's found a convenient 10 minutes away from the hotel by car, or half an hour by bus. Shopping lovers can easily while away hours browsing and buying. There's also a cinema, a range of dining options and kids' activities such as an arcade and the Pirate Cove Adventure Park, which has two fun golf courses and pedalos for rent.
The O2 is within easy reach of the hotel, just 25 minutes away by car. The enormous venue sits on the edge of the River Thames and is best known for its arena, which welcomes big name music acts and other performances. There are many restaurants, a cinema and a bowling alley here. The venue also hosts major corporate hospitality and industry events.
Lakeside Shopping Centre is a shopping lover's dream. This large retail complex has excellent shops, countless restaurants and a cinema. It's just 10 minutes from the hotel by car. Adjacent to the shopping centre is the Lakeside Diving and Water Sports Centre, where you can enjoy a spot of fishing, kayaking, rowing or sailing on the expansive lake.