Hotel located in Muskoka, Offering Guests a Pleasant and Peaceful Escape
Conveniently located where Highways 11 and 60 meet, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Huntsville is now 100% smoke free and is situated in the heart of Ontario's most breathtaking landscape. Within walking distance of stores & restaurants, our hotel provides guests with plenty to experience throughout their stay.
Less than two kilometers from our Huntsville accommodations, guests can re-visit history at the Muskoka Heritage Place, enjoy an arts performance at the Algonquin Theatre or go boating at Hutcheson or Avery Beach. Perfect for a day trip, Algonquin Provincial Park and the Trans-Canada Trail are also within a short distance of the hotel.
Business travelers can appreciate that Kimberly Clark, Hydro One, KWH Pipe and Tembec are less than three kilometers from our convenient Huntsville hotel. Canada Post and Wal-mart are also located nearby.
During your stay, feel free to take advantage of the free high-speed, wireless Internet access and complimentary breakfast. We invite you to relax by a warm fire in the hotel's great room and bird-watch on our outdoor patio. A heated, indoor pool, a Fitness Centre, a 24-hour Business Centre, a convenience store and pet-friendly rooms are also available for your convenience. Be sure to explore our Huntsville hotel's excellent rates and plan your trip today.
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- 室内泳池开放时间：6:30 上午 至 11:00 下午
Fitness Facility has an Elliptical Machine, Stationary Bike, and 2 Treadmill and Universal Weight Station
开放时间：5:00 上午 至 4:59 上午
亨茨维尔, 安大略省 P1H 2P9
停车 + -
无障碍设施 + -
宠物政策 + -
- We are happy to offer pet friendly guestrooms. Please inquire at time of reservation by contacting the hotel front desk team directly. We have designated our second floor in the hotel as the pet friendly floor. There is a fee of 25 dollars per stay.
设施 + -
- 客房总数： 87
- 最近一次翻新时间： 24-四月-2017 至 05-五月-2017
信用卡 + -
- 美国运通(American Express)
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche