Atraksi menarik Di Sekitar
- Alton Towers Theme Park - 42 km
- Donington Park Race Circuit - 20 km
- Chatsworth House - 4 km
- iPro Stadium - Home to Derby County FC - 1 km
- Derby Museum & Art Gallery - 3 km
- Derby Cathedral - 2.5 km
- Derbion Shopping Centre - 2 km
- Derby QUAD & Cinema - 2 km
- Derby Theatre - 1.5 km
- Alter Rock Indoor Climbing Centre - 3 km
- Derby Arena and Velodrome - 1.5 km
- The Roundhouse - Derby events venue - 0.3 km
- Peak District National Park - 43 km
- Conkers Adventure and Discovery Centre - 25 km
- Kedleston Hall - 10 km
- Heights of Abraham Country Park - 33 km
- Twin Peaks Outdoor Activity Centre - 84 km
Petunjuk Arah dari Pusat Kota ke Hotel: Tenggara
Jarak dari Hotel: 0.75 MI/ 1.2 KM
Jarak dari Hotel: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM
Golf: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM Tenggara
Guests are just a 10-minute drive from the Derby Museum and Art Gallery and its collections of Joseph Wright paintings and Royal Crown Derby porcelain. The 1001 exhibition is themed around materials and its most notable artefact is a Bronze-age log boat. The Bonnie Prince Charlie Room is a replica of the room in which the Jacobite held his 1745 council of war during an attempt to seize the crown.
A 35-minute drive from the hotel in the Peak District, visitors can take cable cars up to the Heights of Abraham hilltop park. The Victoria Prospect Tower offers panoramic views of the Derwent Valley, and kids can learn about dinosaurs and rock formations in the Fossil Factory exhibition. Take a guided tour to explore the depths of the Great Masson and the Great Rutland caverns.
Jangan Pulang Tanpa
Alton Towers Theme Park, 45-minute drive from the hotel, is packed with rides that are sure to please both fun-loving kids and thrill-seeking adults. As well as rides, the park features a waterpark, a golf course and a treetop adventure playground. You can also drop into the live-action pirate shows, running regularly around the park. Once you've had your fill of activities, unwind in the spa.
Derby Gaol Museum is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The 18th-century prison houses two open cells, the Debtor's Cell and the Condemned Cell, both of which feature walls with original prisoner graffiti. Paranormal occurrences have been reported at the building and some of the city's ghost walks start here. Some brave visitors even take part in overnight vigils.