- Woburn Safari Park
- Whipsnade Zoo
- Knebworth House Garden and Parks
- Woodside Animal Farm and Leisure Park
- The Stockwood Discovery Centre
- Gulliver's Land family theme park, Milton Keynes
- The Cathedral and Abbey Church of Saint Alban
- De Havilland Aircraft Heritage Centre, St Albans
- Hatfield House, historic mansion and park
- Mead Open Farm - children's farm attraction
- Paradise Wildlife Park - family run animal park
- Wrest Park country estate
- Jordans Mill - historic mill and gardens
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - Harry Potter
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
Гольф: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM на северо-запад
Что обязательно стоит посмотреть
Only 10 minutes' drive from the hotel, discover Luton's history at the Wardown Park Museum. Housed in a Victorian building on scenic parkland, the museum showcases the town's past as a lace and hat-making centre, and as the former home of the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire military regiment. Check out local art at the nearby Stockwood Discovery Centre, then relax in the garden café.
Что обязательно стоит сделать
The London Warner Bros. studios are housed in nearby Leavesden, where ordinary muggles can take a thrilling Harry Potter Studio Tour. See authentic costumes, props and sets – including the Great Hall and Hogwarts Express – and learn about the films' state-of-the-art effects and animatronics. You can even sample a butterbeer in the studio backlots! Be sure to book ahead: it's a very popular tour.
Что обязательно стоит посетить
Buses opposite the hotel leave regularly for ancient St. Albans, a town 12 miles away, dotted with ruins, medieval architecture, lush parks and gardens. History buffs will love St. Albans Cathedral, founded in 1077, and the Verulamium Roman theatre, the only visible Roman circus in Britain. Afterwards, visit the local markets or enjoy an ale at one of the many old-style pubs lining the streets.
A 10-minute drive from the hotel, the Bricklayers Arms is a Luton institution. This traditional, red-brick pub dates from 1824 and has a wide selection of real ales and craft beer. Today, it's a favourite with local football fans, the walls inside packed with photos and memorabilia. You can bring the whole family here to watch the big game in a friendly atmosphere over lunch and a drink.