Check-in to Fun, Family-Friendly Amenities
Remember how amazing your first trips as a kid were? Ah yes, the open road, new cities, animal print robes. Wait! We didn’t have those ... and that’s exactly our point. With Kimpton, these delights will turn their experience into one fabulous fun zone. And since our boutique hotels are located in choice urban areas (35 cities and counting), you’ll also find we’re near kid-friendly attractions like parks, bike paths and children’s museums.
Here’s what kids can look forward to during your Kimpton stay:
- A Welcome Gift – we start things out right.
- Many Kimpton hotels feature swimming pools so kids can swim and splash to their little hearts’ content.
- Family-friendly dining — our restaurants and in-room dining have delicious and healthy options for youngsters, all served with a side of high chairs and booster seats if needed.
- Special just-for-kids amenities like bunk bed rooms, kids’ happy hour, and pint-sized animal-print bathrobes for use during your stay.
- Hula hoops! Kids have the wiggles? The hula hoops in our fitness rooms will make them happy hoopers.
- Accredited babysitting — we know some excellent babysitters. Your little ones will be in the best of hands while you're out on the town.
- Forgot It? We’ve Got It! If rushing out the door with the little ones caused a whoopsy, no worries, we have it waiting for you at our Kimpton hotel. Check out the list.
Here’s what toddlers and infants (and you) can take advantage of:
- Child safety kits with devices like outlet covers, toilet latches and nightlights.
- Cribs and playards — request a crib or playard when you make your reservation and we'll deliver a safe place for your child to sleep faster than you can say, “Goodnight Moon.”
- Child safety seats — we'll hook you up with local car rental companies that offer child safety seats.
- Child equipment rental — need a stroller, bouncy seat, or scooter? Our hotel concierges are happy to set you up with whatever you need.