Kimpton Invites You to Bring Your Furry Friend
OK, we admit it. We have an animal attraction. Can you blame us? At every Kimpton boutique hotel, we invite you to bring your furry, feathery or scaly family member — no matter their size, weight, or breed, all at no extra charge. If your pet fits through the door, we’ll welcome them in. There’s more to our pet-friendly policy than just a no-fuss check-in and scratch behind the ear, though. We’ve got all the goodies you need to keep your pet pampered. Plus at certain properties our Directors of Pet Relations are on hand (or paw, as it were) to give you and your buddy a tail-wagging welcome.
Here are some more ways we love your pet:
- Everyone deserves a little respect. Your pet is welcomed by name. Sometimes, our Directors of Pet Relations might be there to greet you with a tail wag.
- A selection of hotel amenities and extras including plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats.
- A concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques.
- Door hangers alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room.
- Courtesy bags for walking your dog.
- No additional charge for pets, no deposit required
- No size/weight limit
- No limit on number of pets allowed
- Nightly wine reception — pets are welcome to join the party!
Terms + Conditions
For guests that attend the hosted nightly wine reception, they must be of legal drinking age in order to consume alcohol.