已经是 IHG® Rewards Club 优悦会会员？ 登录 查看预订。
Holiday Inn 萨拉托加温泉
0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM
Saratoga Springs City Center
0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM North
0.05 MI/ 0.08 KM 南部
1 MI/ 1.61 KM 南部
1 MI/ 1.61 KM 南部
3 MI/ 4.83 KM North
- Saratoga Race Course
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Saratoga Casino, Harness Racing,Vapor Club,Casino
- Canfield Casino-Historic Wedding Venue
- Great Escape Six Flags Amusement Park
- Saratoga Battlefield, Saratoga Veterans Cemetery
- West Mountain Ski Area
- Health Spas and Mineral Baths
- Museums-Racing/Dance/ Children's/Auto/Historical
- Saratoga Springs Ice Rinks-Weibel Ave and Vernon
- Saratoga Lake-Boating/Swimming/Fishing
- Wilton Mall
- Brookside Historical Cntr-Saratoga County History
The Saratoga Race Course, open from mid-July to Labor Day, is the oldest continuously running thoroughbred racetrack in the nation. Visit during your stay at our hotel in Saratoga Springs, NY after a day of fun and excitement. Racing daily July 11 through September 2,2019, Wednesday through Sunday. No racing Monday and Tuesdays. Post time is 1pm most days.
The Six Flags Great Escape is just a 20 minute drive from our hotel in Saratoga Springs, NY. Enjoy amusement rides, games, a water park and entertainment for the entire family from mid-May to Halloween.
You cannot leave our hotel in Saratoga Springs, NY without tasting the mineral water from one of the 17 springs found throughout the city. Legend has it that the springs offer strong healing powers and health benefits!
Don't forget a swimsuit, so you can relax in our indoor pool or outdoor pool! In Saratoga Springs, NY you can expect average highs of 81 degrees in the summer and winters with average lows at 15 degrees, but you can swim year-round when you stay with us!