Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo
Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Helsinki - Expo
Hotel connected to Helsinki's main convention centre, with a restaurant and sauna
Holiday Inn® Helsinki - Exhibition & Convention Centre hotel is in the business district of Pasila, 15 km from Helsinki Airport (HEL).
There’s a 24-hour business centre in the hotel, along with a rooftop lounge and sauna that can be reserved for events. There are tram stops outside the hotel, and the busy Pasila Train Station is 500 meters away. It’s a five-minute train journey to central Helsinki, where you can enjoy museums, galleries, shops and restaurants. Hop on a boat to Suomenlinna and discover the history of these UNESCO-listed fortress islands. For family-fun, head to Linnanmäki theme park, a short tram ride from the hotel. Also nearby is Hartwell Arena for concerts and sporting events.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Fast free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- A mini gym
- On-site parking for an additional fee
The hotel has a bright, relaxing ambiance, with comfortable rooms that include a pillow menu and blackout blinds, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. The suites come with a balcony. Kids stay and eat free, and there are activities and a playroom for young guests. Unwind and take in the view from the top-floor terrace, try seasonal dishes in the Terra Nova brasserie and finish the day with a cocktail in the lobby bar.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Children's play room in the lobby next to the reception with TouchToy2, books, plays, colouring items and toys. Linnanmäki Amusement Park 2 km. Mäkelänrinne Swimming Centre 500 metres. Korkeasaari Zoo 2 km.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 26 EUR
- Indoor parking in hotel garage. Outdoor parking available close by.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 EUR
- Pets are welcome to stay at 15eur per night in all but allergy rooms. Please inform at the time of the booking. Service dogs free of charge.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Number of Floors: 9
- Total Number of Rooms: 244
- Number of Suites: 5
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 238
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 7
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2018 To 2019
- Holiday Inn Helsinki Messukeskus will be completely renovated starting 2/2018. Reopening Feb 2019.
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.