Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock
Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock
Commerce Road Brentford, Middlesex London
Brentford, Middlesex London
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock
Waterfront hotel near London with top-notch meeting and banquet facilities
Overlooking the Grand Union Canal, Holiday Inn® London - Brentford Lock hotel is within easy reach of central London.
Boston Manor Tube station, with direct service to the city and Heathrow Airport (LHR), is less than 2 miles away. Nearby Brentford station has direct trains to London Waterloo. Cheer on your favourite team at Twickenham Stadium, or explore the London Museum of Water & Steam. We're 10 minutes by car from Kew Gardens and a 20-minute drive to the semi-wilderness of Richmond Park. GlaxoSmithKline headquarters are within walking distance. A dedicated Conference Suite can host up to 500 delegates in a total of 6 meeting rooms. Facing the canal, the Waterfront Suite is the perfect spot for a big celebration.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- A Fitness Centre
- On-site parking
- A deck overlooking the canal
- Kids stay and eat free
Comfortable rooms include pillow menus and refreshing power showers. The warmly inviting Open Lobby features a Chef's Station at breakfast, a To Go Café, Starbucks coffee, a Media Lounge and an E-bar with Apple computers. All Day Dining means you can order what you like, when you like, from the restaurant and bar, or you can take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Boardgames available in the Open Lobby space aswell as space invader and table football. In addition, why not discover the story of London’s water supply and experience stationary water pumps in steam at the London Museum of Water & Steam.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 14 GBP
- Underground car parking available on site. First 30 minutes are free. (1) Short Stay Parking = £2 per hour (2) Up to 8 hours = £12 (3) Overnight (until check out @ 11am ) = £14
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- No pets allowed except for guide dogs in hotel guest rooms. Small pets allowed in hotel lobby at management discretion.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 133
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 133
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2019 To 2019
- Mini gym closed for maintenance
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2013
- Guest Rooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.