- N.W. Downtown shopping & restaurants
- Oregon Convention Center
- Japanese Gardens & Rose Gardens
- The Oregon Zoo (formerly Washington Park Zoo)
- Portland Art Museum
- Providence Park
- Nob Hill Shopping District
- Moda Center (formerly Rose Garden)
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Portland State University
- University of Portland
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Portland International Speedway
- Expo Center
- Providence Park (formerlyJeld-Wen Park)
距离酒店：2.5 MI/ 4.02 KM
距离酒店：3 MI/ 4.83 KM East
便利店： 酒店内1 MI/ 1.61 KM 西南部
高尔夫：6.6 MI/ 10.62 KM North
室外网球：5 MI/ 8.05 KM 西部
Pittock Mansion, Washington Park, Voodoo Donuts, Hawthorne District, Alberta Art District, East Bank Esplanade, OHSU Air Tram, Shanghai Tunnels, Spanish coffee at Hubers, Pioneer Square, food carts, Pearl District, First Thursdays, and Rose Festival.
The Portland Saturday Market; an outdoor arts and crafts market, OMSI, Japanese and Chinese Gardens, Portland Art Museum, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, Keller Auditorium, Children's Museum, PSU Farmers Market, and Rose Garden Arena.
Portland boasts having something for everyone. We are well versed in providing our guests information about Portland and planning daily activities based on your interests, we will always include maps to assist you with navigating around town.
Portland boasts about having something for everyone. Portland makes it easy to park the car and forget about traffic. In fact, because our hotel's facility in Portland, OR is so centrally located, guests can walk to almost every notable destination.