Explore Our Hotel
Pet-friendly Stafford hotel near the M6 with free parking and Wi-Fi.
Holiday Inn Express Stafford is a 40-minute drive from Birmingham Airport (BHX) via the M6 motorway, two minutes' drive away.
It's a 15-minute drive to Stafford town centre, where you can catch direct trains to London and Birmingham from Stafford Train Station. Explore the National Trust's Shugborough Estate with its Georgian mansion house and walled gardens or bring your canine friend and enjoy a woodland walk in Cannock Chase. Admire the 900-year-old ruins of Stafford Castle, a 13-minute drive away or catch events like Staffordshire County Show at the nearby Stafford Showground. Trentham Monkey Forest has fun for the family, with over 140 monkeys swinging off trees, and Water World aqua park has thrilling water slides, a lazy river and an assault course for an action-packed day out.
Wind down in your room, complete with black-out curtains, flat-screen TVs and an en suite with power shower. Tuck into nachos, chicken wings and pizzas from the evening snack menu or quench your thirst with a cold beer or glass of wine from the licenced bar. When you wake up, you'll find a breakfast buffet of hot bacon baps and coffee included to start your day.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Power Converter Available
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- 3 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
Acton Court, Acton Gate Staffordshire
Stafford, ST18 9AP
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 12:00 pm
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Parking is free to hotel guests or visitors to the hotel.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. Please call 0371 902 1551 option 5 once booked to advise. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Rules apply. Pets can't be left unattended in a room for a prolonged period.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 103
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 103
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2015
Languages + -
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Summer Offer - 20% off
Triple your points
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Stafford
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Stafford?
Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Stafford for hotel guests.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Stafford for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Stafford direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Stafford have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Stafford does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Stafford?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Stafford is from 2:00 pm, and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Stafford offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Stafford offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Stafford have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Stafford has 1 restaurant.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Stafford?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Stafford vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Stafford have?
The Holiday Inn Express Stafford has 103 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Stafford?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Stafford. There is a pet deposit per stay of 20 . Our Pet Policy: Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. Please call 0371 902 1551 option 5 once booked to advise. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Rules apply. Pets can't be left unattended in a room for a prolonged period. .