Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 4
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by nicolas75flyertalk Convenient airport hotel...if you have a car
The executive room are not huge (less than 25 sqm)
Classic corporate design, slighty dated.
Bedroom with large comfortable bed, desk, table and chairs.
Old television set with basic international news channels selection
Small bathroom with tub. Lux/Dove + Seawed Therapy amenities.
Kettle. Free still and sparking water. Bathrobe
Quiet despite facing the noisy highway (window is not perfectly soundproofed though)
- Very friendly and smiling staff.
- The hotel is only 10 minutes from airport by taxi (but you definitely need a car to get there, and hotel is not so easy to find)
- Small outdoor pool
- Decent breakfast (basic choice, but fresh and quite good products). A pity there is no expresso machine (only Nescafé).
- Free parking (there is also a garage, but I don't know if it is free)
- Remote and unattractive location (industrial zone)
- Hard to get any air (warm or cold) from central air conditioning
- Wifi is not free for Platinums
- Cheapest advance rate with breakfast happened to be more expensive than best flexible rate.
Excellent value as an airport hotel if you get a car.
April 6, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by rossaarancia Comfortable stay at holiday Inn
Very nice atmosphere, quite, clean, warm room, ideal for family
January 15, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by FCBD Close to airport, good value
The hotel clerk and I could not get the internet service (3 euros for one hour) to work. He allowed me to use the computer in the office which was very much appreciated as I needed to take care of other trip arrangements.
November 25, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by PatBateman23 Uncomfortable bed, dirty - can not recommend
The property is situated in the middle for nowhere in a remote industrial area near Olbia-city.
The check-in staff was very friendly. The room was unfortunately not very clean and once a piece of a candy fell to the floor it was immediately coveredy by ants. The bed was also not very comfortable. I would not stay there again.
October 14, 2012