Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 112
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by anonymous5385 Comfortable, clean, easy
I come to the HolidayInn Rosebank often as it is easy, uncomplicated, easily accessible from the mall/ Gautrain by foot, good standard, and has clean and comfortable rooms. Only the quality of breakfast food could be improved, as well as the attentiveness of the breakfast area staff. The gym is truly a mini-gym with equipment that may or may not be in working order. Other than that, great and convenient hotel.
August 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JDW46 Business trip
I have stayed at this hotel each August for the past 4 years and highly recommend it. The front desk staff are excellent, always friendly and helpful. I would say the same about the restaurant staff as well. Clean rooms, convenient to many bars and restaurants. I will continue to stay here for my trips in the future.
August 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Eezo Comfortable Bed
Had a great nights sleep on both nights, clean linen.
I normally have problems in a strange bed and did not have tis problem this time
August 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Vinceman The Best Conference and Lodging facility
My stay was memorable at the Holiday Inn Rosebank. I would recommend it to colleagues.
August 10, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by victor1111 good for money
Good environment, clean rooms, catering services can be a challenge.
August 9, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Giacomo82 Very good experience
During my stay I really appreciapted the location of the hotel, the quality fo the breakfast and the cleaning of the rooms
August 5, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Salomie Booking mixup - multiple times
I booked 2 rooms:
68274386 for 1 night 3 - 4 Aug - ROOM 608
68278762 for 2 nights 3 - 5 Aug - ROOM 616
I paid once with one credit card when my 2 colleagues checked in on the 3rd.
1. Upon checking out the 1 colleague, your reception desk wanted to make him pay for his room again. Luckily I was there and asked them to check if the payment did not perhaps reflect on the other room, which it did. I made sure to let the reception desk know that they must only check the ONE guest out, and not both, as the other guest must stay for one more night...
2. The second colleague, booked and paid for 2 nights; - his card did not work last night when he came in. He went to reception who checked and reactivated his card, not saying anything.
3. When he got to his room, all his personal belongings were removed from the room. he had to call reception twice before someone brought his things in a plastic bag from "Lost and Found".
4. His toothbrush and toothpaste unfortunately did not find it's way back to him.
5. When we queried this whole thing with reception this morning they just said :Our apologies",...
6. My colleague confirmed that there is one dead plug in the room, one loose plug, and the shower head has not been cleaned in a significant while.
For the price that one pays to stay at this hotel, I would have thought that mix ups like this was not a concern, and that they would enjoy their stay. I am totally shocked at the manner in which these bookings (and check-outs) were handled!
August 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Simon123456789 Good Room
The hotel is the only place I stay when on business trips in JHB. The rooms are comfortable, clean and ideal for business trips.
July 27, 2015