Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 48
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Christina23 enjoyable stay
The room amenities are very good and bed is comfortable.
But the breakfast has little choise and hotel location is remote.
November 3, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Vladimir good b&b value for business traveler in Beijing
HI Express hotels provide everything what I need for business travel in China: good room to finish day things, connect to my friends and family, and have relaxing sleep afterwards. Beijing Airport Zone has confirmed my expectations and is located close to my destination for this visit (NIEC).
It would be good to have SPA salon nearby with basic set of services.
And finally, something wrong with chinese name of the hotel on printed hotel cards: every night taxi drivers were delivering me to absolutely another hotel. Only after a phone call to front desk they were getting driving instructions and taking me to the right place.
October 4, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by sxian Room
The room is Small, but cozy and efficinet. I wish this hotel is maintaned properly.
October 3, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by TowerCop One night in Beijing
Had to spend a night in Beijing before I headed to Shenyang the next morning. The taxi driver was not a very smart man and couldn't follow the simplest of directions in either English nor Chinese. Once I arrived, the staff were very pleasent to deal with and had me in my room quickly. The next morning they assisted with transportation back to Beijing Airport with very little trouble. MAKE NOTE: Taxis do not drive from 2:30-5:30 in the morning. This amazed me with the size of the city and need.
September 18, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Salvatore Reservation poor
I had serious problems to reach the Hotel. The reservation page received as confirmation was in 'italian language' !! So I couldn't explain to taxi driver (He definetly didn't speak english ...
You should send confirmatio and detail to reach the hotel in chinese language.
Once arrived, 23:10, restaurant was closed and no food restaurant were around the hotel area. Moreover in the room there wasn't minibar or something to drink or eat. Unbelievable !
Is this the confortable and great service you advertise ?
September 14, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Henry2012 Terrible night
Arrived late evening while you were trying so hard to get into the room and get some sleep for the big day ahead. Those POS machines in front desk did not work, then I had to use up my cash. Then got into the room, waiting for some time to realize the air conditioning was not functioning (never have this experience in any hotels before).... Then called up the front desk, telling me that they did not turn on the main switch of air conditioning system. By that time, it is 2am or so....
August 23, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by PGarg No Taxis from Hotel
Only thing that troubled was the non availability of Taxi. Though we requested front desk while checking in for 3 taxis in morning for airport transport, no taxi was prebooked by Hotel. We had a very hard time finding 1 and had to rent another private car and had to pay RMB 300 to both cars. The regular fare is less than RMB30. Though the hotel staff did tried to find us Taxi, but could have avoided us the trouble if they had booked in advance.
July 19, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by frequentflyer hope it will be better with time
1. arrival at airport: very difficult to find taxi who wanted to go to your hotel. You need to do more publicity
2. room full of mosquitoes... I killed 5 in total but ended with 7 bites (legs, arms, hand and face) in the morning after all. Look near the shower drain and the drain under the sink in room... they must a nest over there.
3. the girl at counter said that she cannot guarantee that a taxi will come to the hotel at 3-4h00 am to drive me to the airport. Lucky for me a client arrived at same time I was going out at 3h30 am so I took his taxi.
4. But really, what is the point of having a hotel near the airport if you cannot have taxi service ? How are we suppose to get to and to get out of your hotel and back to the airport if no taxi is available ?
you really need to rethink the transportation options and ensure anti mosquito cleaning in the rooms.
As the price for the rooms is good, I might retry in 6 months to see if you improved the services but I will now continue to go to hotel near airport where I know transport and mosquitoes are not an issue !!
July 17, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joey Great facilitlies & overnight stop
New, clean and excellent service. One of the greatest and trendiest places to stay. Great design, lots of comfort and friendly staff. No frills, but all I need.
July 9, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Gottlieb Location and Service
Both location and service by the staff were negatives for me.
I chose this hotel because is was "close" to the airport for my early flight the next day. I understand the hotel is new, but the two issues listed below sealed this one for me.
1. The location is terrible, it cost me 100 RMB from the nearest Metro station to the hotel, after the driver took me to the Crowne Plaza first.
2. The next morning I asked the front desk staff to find me a taxi, upon which I were told to do it myself. I found two outide in front of the hospital, the one driver was not there and the scond removed his identification tag and offered to take me to the airport for 100 RMB. I refused, but after waiting a while deiced it was cheaper than missing the plane. I think help from the front desk personnel wopuld have solved this issue. I have seen the porters in downtown Shanghai and Beijing sort these unscrupolous drivers out.
June 22, 2012