Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 347
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Willie Bee So-so experience
The room was fine and the breakfast was good. But the staff was unresponsive to problems and acted as if I was disturbing them when I asked any questions. When I called from the airport for the shuttle I was put on hold for over 10 minutes, which prompted me to hang up and call back. The shuttle was very poorly organized and other guests got left behind due to there not being enough space for them even though they said they had notified them that they needed the shuttle.
April 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by EstevanB Everything OK!
Everything was great with this hotel. Quiet comfortable room. Nearby restaurants are great.
April 21, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Sarstuff Poor shuttle service and unapologetic staff
We waited almost an hour and a half for the shuttle from the airport after being told they'd pick us up in 20-30 minutes. Repeated calls to the hotel were met with either directly being put on hold or a quick hello from hotel staff before being put directly on hold, each time I hung up after 5 minutes on hold. A shuttle was eventually sent but was full, we were told the next one would be there in 2-3 minutes but didn't come for another 15 minutes. We also didn't realize how far away the hotel was from the airport, it took a half an hour to get there from the airport.
Once we reached the hotel the staff was not at all apologetic about our wait and hurried us through check in. This resulted in a 5 am wake up call to us which was meant for someone else.
Overall the room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was fine.
April 21, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by GroovyKevin Great staff, but the traffic and road is terrible.
The staff was very friendly and helpful - no problems at all with them. However, be careful when entering and exiting this location as the traffic is near deadly. 70 to 80 mph is the average speed, and the condition of the roads and parking lot are terrible.
April 20, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by 123chuck68 hotel disappointed me this time
CHECK IN WAS NOT FRIENDLY, NO HEAT IN ROOM AND FIRST FLOOR WHEN REQUESTED UPPER FLOOR. ON CHECK OUT THE SAME PERSON WHO CHECKED US IN WAS MORE FRIENDLY AND ASKED MANAGER FOR CREDIT TO US.
April 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Clet 57 Excellent service/friendly helpful staff
Efficient shuttle to and from airport with helpful friendly drivers. Used the shuttle service several times and were very happy. Super friendly and helpful staff. When we arrived without luggage and hungry, staff provided us with sack lunch and directions to restaurants as well as suggestions for sites/transportation downtown. Overall very happy with this hotel choice.
April 18, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by BostonLocal Great for easy Logan Airport access but some annoying quirks
I have now stayed at this HolidayInn Express 4 times in the last month. Some really good things here, but also some really annoying issues that never seem to get solved.
- Free airport shuttle: leaves the hotel every 1/2 hour. Call for pickup from the airport. Pickup can be fast (5 mins!) or really slow (40 mins).
- Morning breakfast ROCKS: Open 6:30AM - 9:30AM. Staff is very accommodating, keeps stuff stocked and clean. Cinnamon rolls are awesome. Hot items pretty fresh and varies each day (one day bacon, next sausage). Cute little pancake maker.
- Clean, comfortable rooms
- HATE the only caffeinated tea option = Earl Grey. For a morning tea drinker, this is just not acceptable.
- Pay close attention to when the shuttle leaves. Driver is not good at telling people and will leave without you! He is only looking at the clock, not the reservations.
- The usual morning "grab and go" breakfast provided for those leaving prior to 6:30AM not available since "bags were out of stock". Weak and silly excuse.
- Staff is a real mixed bag. Check in was great. Checkout, no so much.... Staff is disinterested and only going through the motions.
- Problems that are reported don't seem to get solved.
April 18, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by mom of two and one park and fly is a joke
If you are using this hotel for the park and fly you will be taking your life in your hands. The shuttle drivers drive like NY taxi drivers and the pick up times are at the mercy of the driver not on demand like they tell you at check in
April 18, 2015