Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 589
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 豪华舒适
01 March 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Ivan67 Superb people, Fantastic facilities, Very very bad Room
Stayed on 25-28 February 2015, Singaraja Duplex for a business trip. My first stay at IC Bali
The best part :
a. Facilities and exterior was fantastic, the garden was THE BEST!!
b. Staff was superb, very kind and very friendly !!
c. Breakfast was very good and delicious.
d. IHG RC recognition was excellent !
e. Check in and check out was super fast ! I mean administration process
f. The room was very spacious and the lay out was good
The Bad Part :
a. Have to wait for almost 2 hour for my room to be ready, although i had informed them about my arrival. I understand that i arrived earlier than the check in time, but this is the first time i have to wait for 2 hrs. Yes they let us to have breakfast while waiting.
b. Room was badly needed a renovation !!!
- The Floor condition was absolutely awful!, dull and scratches everywhere, the floor IS NOT SUITABLE for a 5 stars hotel, not even 1 stars !
- Furniture was very old and the physical appearance was really bad and ugly, It looks like a cheap furniture and only suitable for a non star hotel !! IC Bali really needed to replace the furniture !!!
- The bed, it was an old King Koil bed, it might be comfy when new but after several years for sure it will loose the performance and only suitable for rollover bed. No latex layer??? standard in almost all 5 stars hotel. NO PILLOW MENU AND CHOICES ?? ITS A STANDARD IN IC, AND EVEN AT HI
- TV set in bedroom was an old Flat screen TV !!! Really amaze me that a world class,5 stars luxury resort still use it to serve their guest !! The LCD, Plasma, LED tv price is very low now, but why a luxury resort like IC Bali can not afford to provide one?
- Bath room fixture need to be replace, especially the shower. it looks dull and cheap
- AirCon was awful, no in room Control device, yes there was one but without button, nothing just a dial that was useless no effect or no function.
c. My plate and napkin for in room daily fruit was not being cleaned and replace !!! Is this the IC procedure and policy ? Even my daily fruit was not replace , may be this is IC Bali policy.
IC Bali is still a good resort only just because of the SUPERB STAFF, and a Great Exterior and facilities (especially the garden) and a great location But to become a Wonderful Fantastic resort IC Bali NEED to RENOVATE the Rooms and implement a better policy of how to delight customer!!
Will I stay again or return to IC Bali? Yes, just because i love the IC ( IC bali not yet) and i would like to see if they really do what their loyal customer suggest them to do and to see if IC Bali really care and want to delight their loyal customer.
Will I recommend this property? May be
01 March 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Good hotel for family and kids
Staff really helpful, we got complimentary for baby stuff because we travelled with twins.
Room that they choose for us really nice but noisy cause construction works around that building.
Bath tube and kettle not working, but they fix it quickly and gave us fruits and chocolate as complimentary, unfortunately apples fruit are not good anymore so have to throw it away.
We ordered food from Sunset Bar, but we need to rush back to room, so asked to send food to our room, they did but without fork n knife, my husband not happy, well we have to call room service to get fork and knife.
In general we are okay with service. Hotel building need some renovation, cause too old already.
28 February 2015