Win & Wed at IHG® Singapore Hotels
Get married fuss-free at IHG’s group of hotels in Singapore! Be it a lavish affair at InterContinental® Singapore, a vow of a lifetime against picture-perfect backdrops of the skyline at Crowne Plaza® Changi Airport, intimate or contemporary weddings at Holiday Inn® Singapore Atrium or a fairytale matrimonial ceremony at Holiday Inn® Singapore Orchard City Centre, we’ve got you covered.
Simply share your preferences with our dedicated group of wedding planners and we’ll help you achieve the wedding of your dreams! What’s more – we are rewarding couples with a cash rebate of S$5000 for your wedding held at IHG!
How to participate:
- Select the hotel of your choice and click on the photo.
- Watch the video and guess the number of napkin folds.
- Complete the form with your particulars and answer. Click submit and you’re done!
Contest period: 26 Nov – 23 Dec 2018
A total of 4 winners will be drawn. Winners will be contacted on 7 January 2019. The cash rebate will be deducted from the wedding package signed with the IHG® hotels participating in this campaign - InterContinental® Singapore, Crowne Plaza® Changi Airport, Holiday Inn® Singapore Atrium and Holiday Inn® Singapore Orchard City Centre.
Terms and conditions of prize redemption:
- Contest period is from 26 November 2018 to 23 December 2018
- Prize redemption is strictly non-transferable, can only be made for new bookings and are subject to availability; prizes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- Winners will be selected randomly from the list of entries received with the correct answers.
- Contest winners will be notified by the respective hotels within two weeks of the contest end-date. In the event that no response is received from the contest winners within a month, the prize/s will be forfeited and awarded to the next eligible contest participant with the correct answer submitted.
- By participating in the contest, all participants provide consent to be contacted by the respective hotel in regards to their upcoming wedding.