As a Mastercard® holder you can enjoy 15% on savings on room stays in South East Asia, Korea, Japan, Micronesia, Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific Islands and 20% discount on dining at participating properties in South East Asia. Book and stay by 03 July 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
• 15% off Blest Flexible Rate (BFR) for Mastercard APAC cardholders at participating IHG properties in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Maldives, Laos, Australia, New Zealand, Micronesia, South Pacific Islands and Japan.
• Book between 00:01 EST on 1 January 2023 and 23.59 EST on 30 June 2023 at participating IHG branded hotels between 4 January 2023 and 3 July 2023 (both dates inclusive).
• Bookings must be made 72 hours in advance.
• Bookings on the BFR offer maximum flexibility to change or cancel your reservation. For direct bookings this rate can be fully changeable or refundable up to 72 hours before the day of arrival (dependent on the hotel’s individual house policy). Full cancellation policy is available at https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/customer-care/travel-advisory
• This discount is only available to Mastercard cardholders via official Mastercard partner channels.
• Bookings must be made via the following link www.ihg.com/mcoffers and must be booked and paid for using a Mastercard.
• Rates are per room per night and discount is subject to limited availability and blackout dates and other restrictions set by participating hotels may apply. City taxes may apply in some cities.
• Currency rates and exchange rates may vary.
• IHG reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this offer at any time with or without notice. IHG reserves the right of final interpretation of the offer.
• There is no requirement to be an IHG One Rewards member to redeem this offer.
• Membership of IHG One Rewards is free. See www.ihgonerewards.com to enroll. This offer qualifies for IHG One Rewards points but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion and has no cash value. IHG One Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions apply, available at https://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/global/customer_care/member-tc.
• 20% off at participating IHG Food & Beverage outlets and earn reward points at IHG Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Laos.
• Mastercard holders are required to sign up or have an existing account with IHG’s loyalty program, IHG One Rewards, to enjoy this offer.
• The IHG One Rewards Dining Privileges discount is applicable at participating restaurants and bars at IHG® hotels and is available from 1 January 2023 to 30 June 2023 to all IHG One Rewards members dining at IHG® hotels located in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Laos with or without a stay at the participating hotel. For details of the participating IHG® hotels where this discount is available, see list here or enquire with the hotels directly. Third-party operated restaurants and bars within hotel vicinity are excluded from the promotion, see list here or enquire with the hotels directly. Participating restaurants or bars are subject to change with or without notice.
• IHG One Rewards Members; Club, Silver Elite, Gold Elite, Platinum Elite, Diamond Elite & InterContinental Ambassadors who are Mastercard cardholders receive a dining discount of 20% on eligible food, beverages and dining consumed at participating restaurants and bars. If there are higher publicly available discounts available at the participating restaurants and bars, the member will be eligible to receive the higher discount.
• The discount is applicable for a maximum of 8 people (including the IHG One Rewards Member) dining per member per meal per bill. Only one membership may be used per meal per bill.
• This discount is only available for IHG One Rewards members and Mastercard cardholders. Member needs to be present for the entirety of the meal and must pay for the bill in person. The member must verify their membership with presentation of a valid Rewards membership app, card or virtual card from the App. Discount must be processed at the time of paying bill and cannot be applied retrospectively or through other outlets or areas of the hotel.
• Dining Privileges discounts are subject to advance reservations and availability. Dining discounts are available at all meal periods in all participating outlets unless otherwise specified. Black-out dates and exclusion periods may apply and vary for each participating restaurant and bar and may include but not be limited to festive occasions and public holidays – enquire at the participating hotel prior to making a reservation.
• Discount excludes alcoholic beverages, meals included within a room rate, seasonal menus, in-room dining, banquets, groups and events bookings, banquet, in-room minibar or any private dining rooms unless otherwise stipulated. Discount is not available on cigarettes, flowers, gift and other non-food and beverage items.
• To be eligible for the discount, a minimum spend might apply at certain restaurants and bars which will be notified to you by participating restaurants and bars.
• Taxes, gratuities and service charges are not included in the discount unless otherwise specified.
• Value of the discount must be verified by the member at the time of paying the bill and will not be amended once payment has been made.
• Dining Privileges discounts are not applicable in conjunction with any other discounts, offers, promotions, membership program benefits and voucher usage unless otherwise specified.
• For IHG One Rewards members who are staying in the hotel or resort, food and beverage consumption during the stay must be charged under the room folio of member’s room in order for IHG One Rewards points to be earned. Points will be applied to the dining spend after the applicable discount has been applied and before taxes and service charge are applied where applicable.
• The Dining Privileges discount can be used both for member’s stay or non-stay dining, cannot be used in conjunction with member welcome amenities, food & beverage credit or any other food & beverage promotions or programs. Discount has no cash value and cannot be sold, exchanged or refunded for any monetary value or return.
• IHG One Rewards members will earn 250 bonus points per minimum spend of USD $25. The points allocation is fixed and is not variable according to membership tier.
• The spend is calculated in local currency and an amount equivalent to USD $25. Local currency conversion rate may vary from time to time and is at IHG®’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
• Points will be calculated only on spend after other discounts have been applied and will be calculated only on spend before tax.
• To qualify, members should produce their IHG One Rewards card or IHG One Rewards virtual card from the App and Mastercard cardholders must pay with a Mastercard credit card. Points can only be earned by one member per bill.
• This spend does not include tobacco or shisha purchases.
• IHG® and participating hotels, restaurants and bars reserve the right to discontinue or change the above promotions at any time. Participating restaurants or bars are subject to change with or without notice.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG® and participating hotels reserve the right of interpretation of these promotions. IHG reserves the rights to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. All information is correct at the time of publication. In the event of any dispute arising from this promotion, the decision of IHG shall be final.
• All IHG One Rewards terms and conditions apply. Visit this link for full terms and conditions.