ANA Holiday Inn Kanazawa Sky
ANA Holiday Inn Kanazawa Sky
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to ANA Holiday Inn Kanazawa Sky
Holiday Inn ANA Kanazawa Sky is strategically located in the heart of Kanazawa, the city that is rich in Japanese tradition such as “Yuzen”, a type of silk, and ”Kinpaku”, the gold craft works.
The hotel is a few steps away from a lively wet market called Ohmicho that has been popular for both local and tourists since 16th century. You will be emotionally trilled at finding local delicacy in season. Hokuriku has such rich seafood products throughout the year.
Do not forget to try our local seafood and crabs at the all-day dining Kenroku or at the Chinese restaurant Hoh-Oh and ask our experienced chef’s recommendation.
Kanazawa Castle Park, originally built and managed by Maeda family, and Kenroku Garden are the treasures for Kanazawa people. One of the best tree Japanese gardens, Kenrokuen, shows unique faces in four seasons.
Unwind after a busy day at the hotel lobby lounge with your favorite cocktail and be fascinated with the best 360-degree view of Kanazawa. All guestrooms welcome you with tranquil sight and free high speed Internet to plan your next day.
Book your flight to Komatsu Airport and take the bus to Kanazawa. Kanazawa JR Station is a 7-minute walk.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Europe||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Rest of World||Under 12||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 500 JPY
- Parking at Mza shopping mall, located next to the hotel building, is available for a fee.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Guide dogs or service animals are allowed to enter to the hotel.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Number of Floors: 10
- Total Number of Rooms: 101
- Number of Suites: 10
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 29
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.